Cameras without Multi-terrain Monitor

Romer

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road & 2014 Land Cruiser
Looking at options for a TRD Off Road. If I don't get the Premium package, what cameras does the truck come with? Trying to figure out if I just lose the birds eye view or side and front cameras as well
Sponsored

dvolman93

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma
I got a TRD Sport w/ Premium Package. It’s a 4x4 but does not have the multi-terrain feature. That’s an OR and up feature. I do have the multiple camera angles. One in the front, one in the back, one on watch side mirror and two by the upper brake light. One camera is for the rear view mirror and the other looks into the bed. I have the Birds Eye view plus all kinds of other views.

OP
OP
Romer

Romer

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
isnt that the Multi-Terran monitor vs the Multi-terrain select? The one I am looking at has Multi Terrain select, but not the monitor

run_ruh

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road Premium Package 6-Spd (white)
Does anyone know if the OR cameras from the premium package runs 24/7 while driving? Or do I need to look for other dash cams for that?

bsquaredMTB

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
I think it depends on the view. The view of the bed can be at most speeds but the off-road specific ones turn off after 12 MPH I think.

Sponsored

bking

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
MTM is a TRD Offroad feature. On the Sport it's called PVM (Panoramic view monitor). Similar concept, different angles and the MTM has a feature that it stitches together images with AI to show you what should be under your truck. Both of these features require a Premium package as far as I can tell. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure you just get a backup camera.

OP
OP
Romer

Romer

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MTM is a TRD Offroad feature. On the Sport it's called PVM (Panoramic view monitor). Similar concept, different angles and the MTM has a feature that it stitches together images with AI to show you what should be under your truck. Both of these features require a Premium package as far as I can tell. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure you just get a backup camera.
Thanks. That was what I was looking for