Sponsored

R.O.U.S. Taco

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9, Chevy Bolt EV
I was worried about my first maintenance with break in and all. I was going to do one around 2k. Is 5k the reasonable for break in?
I would check out the Car Care Nut and the Motor Oil Geek on youtube. When I get mine I'll be doing oil changes at 500, 2500, 5000, 7500, before I take it to the dealer at 10k miles, then every 5k. Plan on passing the truck to my 5 and 3 year old when they start driving so I am keeping it and running it to the ground!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Soft Taco

Soft Taco

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
I would check out the Car Care Nut and the Motor Oil Geek on youtube. When I get mine I'll be doing oil changes at 500, 2500, 5000, 7500, before I take it to the dealer at 10k miles, then every 5k. Plan on passing the truck to my 5 and 3 year old when they start driving so I am keeping it and running it to the ground!
I like me some CCN. He seems like a very honest guy. I can listen to him talk... others, not mentioning names, that yell at you about turbos only to contradict and bait and switch the next video... kill me

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
I like me some CCN. He seems like a very honest guy. I can listen to him talk... others, not mentioning names, that yell at you about turbos only to contradict and bait and switch the next video... kill me
Not as bad as the jackwagon that keeps posting, "Toyota can't sell any 2024 Tacomas!" or "They're all just sitting on lots!"

Can't stand these view-grabbin' sos-and-sos.

OP
OP
Soft Taco

Soft Taco

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
Brother, preach. It gets the masses but the content is so hollow it might as well be AI generated. I feel my IQ drop every time I make the mistake of watching a few seconds.

Sponsored

M1KL83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester Wilderness
Side note, FINALLY secured my 24 TRDOR Long Bed Bronze oxide. Stoked.
How sweet it is! Congrats!!

Question, will you have a 6MT map release at some point?

Thank you for all the hard work and efforts put into the Tacomaverse.
This is the way.

Independence Overland

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj Cruiser
I doubt it has that many differences, only a little more coolant and maybe cleaning the hybrid batteries, but will you do one for the hybrids thats seperate? If not, I am going to buy one of these right away.

Thanks

Ron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited Hybrid, Honda Pioneer 1000
I just realized how valuable this map is - after looking in my owners manual (and lack of service booklet).

This is my first toyota - first brand ive had that seems to actively hide what services need to happen and when. Maybe its there and i havent found it but my Rams, Subarus and Hondas all made it easy.

So - thanks for this great tool !

rem2582

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4
UPDATE
The Map & Trackers are now available in v1.0! It has been a long process checking, rechecking, and collecting the correct info. All info is fact based, no opinions, collected from two Toyota manuals. Part numbers and Torque Specs are straight from someone very high up with access to "the system". I hope you all enjoy these. I have all factory colors available in my shop if you choose to support (no pressure). If you don't know me from the other major tacoma forum, I run "Team Oil Drop". I will have all of us full, concise, complete videos on each of these DIYs in the not-so-distant future. Thank you, Tyler.

ORIGINAL POST

Very useful. Thanks for sharing.
Good morning/evening fellow maintainers. Here is BETA version 0.1 of the 4th gen maintenance map I will be sharing here. Do NOT use this on your 4th gens until it reaches Version 1.0. This is merely a placeholder to get my thoughts together and receive your feedback and recommendations as we progress together. Thanks everyone - Tyler

Note: I came here by recommendation from a fellow member as the tw 4th gen section is still a bit low speed. This place seems cool.

4thGenMapv1.0.S.png

MT4Gv1.0.S.png

Sponsored
OP
OP
Soft Taco

Soft Taco

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
I doubt it has that many differences, only a little more coolant and maybe cleaning the hybrid batteries, but will you do one for the hybrids thats seperate? If not, I am going to buy one of these right away.

Thanks
There’s no immediate plans for hybrid changes on the maps yet… sorry for the late reply
Sponsored