Dealers are starting deep discounts

G MAN

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Silverado
Just negotiated what I think is a pretty good deal..........SR5 MSRP 46,009.............S2345 off MSRP plus $500 military rebate............dealer in Madison, Wisconsin.
Sponsored

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
I have seen deeper in non GST/SET states but that does not seem bad for an SR5. Broker Jim had some 3500+ off a few weeks ago.

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra, 2022 Corolla Hybrid, 2022 RAV4 XSE
I have seen deeper in non GST/SET states but that does not seem bad for an SR5. Broker Jim had some 3500+ off a few weeks ago.
He still does almost, Just quoted me a TRD OffRoad Underground 50425 MSRP Jimā€™s price $47271.. OU and SF (swaybar disconnect) and Black badge overlay. Exactly what Iā€™m looking for except Bronze Oxide, main thing holding me back is itā€™s 2100 miles away! Not sure I trust shipping companies so Iā€™m looking at flights, but damn Iā€™m tired of flying!

zachavm

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester & Subaru Ascent
These prices are only going to go down. Yes there was pent up demand from COVID. There still is, but that demand can only handle so much and the price and interest rates are killing people. At the same time prices for insurance is skyrocketing and food continues to go up. The end of this year will have KILLER deals as dealers are desperate to get their numbers up.

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Yeah, so the last 2 vehicles I've bought I paid 7% below invoice (Jeep Wrangler - volume dealer) and invoice without dealer fees (reserved Ford Bronco from small dealer that I waited 2.5 years for). I'm debating going back to a Toyota truck (last one was a '93), are there dealers that don't add the lifetime oil change, Toyoguard and all the add-on crap in the Southeast?

I'm willing to fly/drive back from anywhere that makes sense (I'm in South Carolina).

I can't see paying MSRP, and I especially can't see paying MSRP with all of the add-ons, so.....basically looking for a TRD Off Road or maybe even a SR5 manual.

Sponsored

Quickreply1

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Hey, Iā€™m looking for a short bed Taco but ran across this LONG bed if anyone is interested. The dealer is in the Portland Oregon area. $6500 off. I talked with a Salesperson named Franky and itā€™s legit. I am not a dealer just an individual looking for a car and didnā€™t want this offer to go to waste.
Good luck!

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/new/s...d311&zip=97702#listing=381639671/NONE/DEFAULT

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜24 Limited Taco, ā€˜17 ORP 4Runner, ā€˜18 RAV4
Yeah, so the last 2 vehicles I've bought I paid 7% below invoice (Jeep Wrangler - volume dealer) and invoice without dealer fees (reserved Ford Bronco from small dealer that I waited 2.5 years for). I'm debating going back to a Toyota truck (last one was a '93), are there dealers that don't add the lifetime oil change, Toyoguard and all the add-on crap in the Southeast?

I'm willing to fly/drive back from anywhere that makes sense (I'm in South Carolina).

I can't see paying MSRP, and I especially can't see paying MSRP with all of the add-ons, so.....basically looking for a TRD Off Road or maybe even a SR5 manual.
Check with Ralph Hayes in Anderson. I got 7% off MSRP on a Limited 6 weeks ago and a great deal on my daughterā€™s RAV4 back in December. Ask for Jeff Carson.
Sponsored