Hannzie

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
Dealer still said sometime this week but seeing as today is Friday who knows
Got a call today saying my trd pro in underground (red interior) is on its way and secured. I’m in Canada. I was told late July it will arrive

OP
OP

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro
Got a call today saying my trd pro in underground (red interior) is on its way and secured. I’m in Canada. I was told late July it will arrive
You and I are on the same timeline then. Be interesting to see if they keep that date.

Sponsored

Wighty

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Off Road
What was your build date?

Hannzie

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
What was your build date?
Didn’t get one. Only got a text with the words “Great news, I have your truck secured. Arriving late July” from one of the dealers I have a deposit with. We are going over my trade in on Monday so I’m guessing I’ll get more info then. Then again who knows with this process.

Hannzie

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
Black, red interior, Brandon is my Salesperson. Here's hoping they show up soon! :)
Did you get an allocation for your black trd pro yet? Spoke with my Dartmouth dealer today and he said I’ve moved from 3rd to 1st on the “hybrid list” so they must have got some in (although he said he couldn’t tell me that info….classic).

FirstTaco24

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I’m waiting on a Pro, but just a got a call from my dealer. They have a Trailhunter allocation available. Team Toyota Schererville, IN (Chicagoland area)

SnowmanJPS

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback XT (24 Pro on order)
Did you get an allocation for your black trd pro yet? Spoke with my Dartmouth dealer today and he said I’ve moved from 3rd to 1st on the “hybrid list” so they must have got some in (although he said he couldn’t tell me that info….classic).
I don’t think anybody’s received a hybrid yet, people might have canceled in front of you, I still haven’t heard anything from Halifax Lexus on my pro

Sponsored
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tacoma Sport Prem
On list for TRD Pro/underground/black. I’m actuallly on several lists. As high as 3rd on 1 and as low as 9th on another (no one takes deposits until they are allocated the vehicle). Just made the decision on a Pro last week…so, yeah, I’ll be waiting a while. I’ll keep everyone posted. I’m in the Phoenix area. Edit: just got a call..up to #7 from # 9.

Last edited:
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tacoma Sport Prem
FYI. SoCal region has dozens of TRD pros in the build phase. Near;y all have a $5k markup minimum.