Sponsored

WhiteLightning

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road
There is a Black ext and Black int TRD Pro that does not have anyone on a waitlist at a dealership in Michigan called "Spartan Toyota" and is expected to be delivered the first week of July if anyone is interested (according to a sales lady there + it is currently on a train). Mine is supposed to be built june 24th and will be delivered to my dealership about the week of July 22nd, in Terra.
Sponsored

mcrwlrpro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Pro, 2016 Lexus ES 350
There is a Black ext and Black int TRD Pro that does not have anyone on a waitlist at a dealership in Michigan called "Spartan Toyota" and is expected to be delivered the first week of July if anyone is interested (according to a sales lady there + it is currently on a train). Mine is supposed to be built june 24th and will be delivered to my dealership about the week of July 22nd, in Terra.
I'm originally from Lansing where that dealer is located, and I'm headed up there to visit family later this month. Might have to check it out.

Guine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Hey everyone,

Waiting on my TRD Pro that was offered to me the last week of May. I was told it should leave the distributor the last week of June which in my case is GST. My build week was first week of May and after reading through the thread I see that I was probably pushed to the end of May. I’m guessing mine is sitting in Veracruz waiting for a vessel like a few have mentioned. Fingers crossed we hear something soon!

Sponsored

Guine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Those who have a truck sitting in Mexico waiting for a ship, are your trucks showing up on Toyota’s inventory through the website? I see some are popping up but no luck on my end.

Supertech1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD ORP
Mine shows on the Toyota inventory search and dealer site. Sale Pending on both. Status In Transit with 6/23 ETA

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Trailhunter LB, Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
Those who have a truck sitting in Mexico waiting for a ship, are your trucks showing up on Toyota’s inventory through the website? I see some are popping up but no luck on my end.
Yes. Complete with an estimated arrival date which is hilariously soon.

Guine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
It so odd that mine doesn’t show up having had a build week of 29 April-5 May. Oh well I’ll just keep waiting.

Sponsored

sugammadex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD PRO
Anyone know what RT00 means regarding the VIN? Does that mean there’s no build week/date?

Taco Azul

First Name
MP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Trailhunter LB, Tesla Model X, Polestar 2, Toyota GR86
Anyone know what RT00 means regarding the VIN? Does that mean there’s no build week/date?
The important thing is the last 5 digits. If the end of your VIN looks like this (RT00A67) and it has a letter in the last 5 digits then it’s a temporary VIN and hasn’t been built yet.

sugammadex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD PRO
The important thing is the last 5 digits. If the end of your VIN looks like this (RT00A67) and it has a letter in the last 5 digits then it’s a temporary VIN and hasn’t been built yet.
Thank you for the clarification! RT000748 is my last five. Guess to say it’s not been built yet?

2ndGen2TrlHntr

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trailhunter Bronze Oxide; 2018 Audi S5 tuned
Are you aware of any active VIN tracking tool now? The one that was actively previously isn’t active anymore.