Sponsored

MagnaFlow

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
The team at MagnaFlow has been hard at work developing kits for the 4G platform. We're stoked to announce the release of three kits designed for the '24 Tacoma!

Our MagnaFlow Toyota Tacoma Overland Series Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System (#19678) boasts both a high-clearance exhaust design, ideal for navigating tough terrain, and also includes a 4" clamp-on black chrome tip for a sleek look around town.

If you are looking for the perfect equalizer between sound and performance, our new SPEQ Series exhaust systems are the perfect fit. Choose from either a SPEQ Series Single-Exit 4" black chrome tip (#19680) or a SPEQ Series Dual-Exit 3.5" black coated tips (#19681).

Each system comes equipped with our No-Drone Technology (NDT) which utilizes passive quarter-wave noise cancellation to minimize the unwanted droning noises that can otherwise occur at highway cruising speeds.

View soundclips and additional specs for each system on our site - linked above and below. Feel free to reach out here - or on social, with any questions!

Overland Series Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System (#19678)
SPEQ Series Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System - Single Exit (#19680)
SPEQ Series Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System - Dual Exit (#19681)

MF_Tacoma_Overview_Release.jpg
Sponsored

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra, 2022 Corolla Hybrid, 2022 RAV4 XSE
Dyno tested?

Sponsored

LincolnSixAlpha

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Yea, I'm not honestly a fan of 4 cylinder engines, yet here I am happily driving one around. As for the 4-cylinder sound, well yea -- I'll pass. Aint nothing gonna beat a good V8 or some European performance car, that said the turn-down exhaust dump does interest me.

tacofart

First Name
JTR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport 6spd
3 inch is going to be important once tunes and a downpipe come out. Also until then you won't get any of the more guttural, snappy turbo 4 sounds either

Tempting anyway because I can physically hear the restriction at 2.5" as it is but I'll wait until a JB4 or similar comes out (and most importantly, a downpipe)
Sponsored