Sponsored

Unused connectors

Suzay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma sport
I just picked up my 4th Tacoma, 2024 trd sport, had a few through the years, and decided to get a dash cam and route the rear camera by my license plate. Anyone ever look behind the rear bumper and find unused connectors? I found some black and gray ones. Would appreciate any knowledge about it. Mahalo from HAWAII
Sponsored

OP
OP
Suzay

Suzay

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma sport
I just picked up my 4th Tacoma, 2024 trd sport, had a few through the years, and decided to get a dash cam and route the rear camera by my license plate. Anyone ever look behind the rear bumper and find unused connectors? I found some black and gray ones. Would appreciate any knowledge about it. Mahalo from HAWAII
first pic is from right side behind bumper and second pic is right above exhaust

2024 Tacoma Unused connectors IMG_2509

2024 Tacoma Unused connectors IMG_2508

BigBlahino

First Name
Anon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-road
I remember seeing another thread exactly about this and there’s actually missing connectors everywhere in the truck, just the other day I was removing some of my panels in the cabin of the truck and found a couple, but someone in it had replied saying that it could be for options that Toyota will release further down the line. Such as how you can add options for a premium Tacoma when designing it. This would allow you to purchase those parts separately and install them. But this is just a guess and it could be entirely wrong and I could sound very dumb right now but that would be a pretty nice option, I’d love to add those scene lights to mine!
Sponsored