Sponsored

reklov

First Name
@VentureOutTRD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD OFF-Road Premium
Just purchased the full interior sunshade kit from weathertech.com (https://www.weathertech.com/toyota/2024/tacoma/sunshade/)

Part Number: TS1523K2
$149.99 +shipping

The fitment is great. I looked at some other options on Amazon, but I wasn't familiar with any of those brands so I stuck to a brand I knew and loved.

A total of 6 pieces are included. Rear window w/sliding window, rear seats (L/R), front seats (L/R), front window.

They are working on an option for the OEM dashcam, but I have an aftermarket so it wasn't an issue. I do remove the dashcam from the mount when it goes on so it doesn't overheat the cam and since my cam isn't hardwired to the battery.

Everything fits great. The rear shade is probably the most difficult, but that's because I have a child seat in the back seat so I can't flip down the headrest.

2024 Tacoma WeatherTech Sunshade (Full interior kit) TS1523K2 Installed 1721776354308-2

2024 Tacoma WeatherTech Sunshade (Full interior kit) TS1523K2 Installed 1721776390260-6t
2024 Tacoma WeatherTech Sunshade (Full interior kit) TS1523K2 Installed 1721776431544-lb

2024 Tacoma WeatherTech Sunshade (Full interior kit) TS1523K2 Installed 1721776452577-dd
Sponsored

Madmez

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav
What kind of childseat do you have? My kid is going from rear facing to front.

OP
OP
reklov

reklov

First Name
@VentureOutTRD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What kind of childseat do you have? My kid is going from rear facing to front.
I guess it's really considered to be a booster.
The Clek Oobr high back. It’s super nice and compact. I had a DIONO radian in my older truck
https://a.co/d/dWhEI2l

Last edited:

Odzter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Most expensive sunshade you will ever buy but I like it a lot. Paid almost $200 including the storage bag

Sponsored

OP
OP
reklov

reklov

First Name
@VentureOutTRD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Most expensive sunshade you will ever buy but I like it a lot. Paid almost $200 including the storage bag
Thought about the bag but passed. They are fine under the rear seat.

Ron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited Hybrid, Honda Pioneer 1000
Just curious how you use the full set. Do you leave the truck parked for extended periods and want protection ?

Would it keep the inside cool enough to leave a pet in the truck with a window partially open and the windows shaded ?

BrisketTacos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacom
Got the same set and do the same thing with the dash cam. Quicl video i did on 1st day. I was a bit late to work so it wasnt fully in place. But in nevada and 115 degree heat these do help. I dont regret buying them.

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
Never heard of reversible sunshades where the black is out for the winter. Wonder if that really works to keep snow and ice (obviously daytime only) off of the windows.

Sponsored

tptpgogogo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4
What type of rain guards are those on your windows?

Kairu

First Name
K.O.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport - Ice Cap
I too am interested in knowing where to get those rain guards

Planoman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium- Silver
Glad they got this out before the floor mats /s. I was waiting on the all weather mats but ordered some from triplealiners from Amazon that will be here Sunday. I was surprised it took over 6 months for weathertech to get the floormats out.

OP
OP
reklov

reklov

First Name
@VentureOutTRD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just curious how you use the full set. Do you leave the truck parked for extended periods and want protection ?

Would it keep the inside cool enough to leave a pet in the truck with a window partially open and the windows shaded ?
Usually set it up for camping. If the dog or kid wants to go in and chill out, then they can do that. If it's 100+ degrees out I'll put most of them up if I'm not going to be driving for a bit. They are quick to put on.
Sponsored