Confession: I like the look of the air dam. 🤷‍♂️

TexasBlueCrush

First Name
bre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport 6MT
Am I the only one that likes the look of the air dam? I have blue crush metallic and I really like the extra black color contrast it provides.

Don't judge me. 😂
"To be, or not to be, that is the question" or in this case, "To remove, or not to remove, that is the question"

So here's how it went down when i drove my new Taco home from Florida to Texas; the wife comes running out the front door saying "oh honey i love your new Taco". I say "yeah i love it too but that front air dam is the first thing that's coming off." Wife says "whyyyyyy baby, i like it, it looks just like your beard and you know i love the feel of those whiskers when they're resting on my chest every night." So yeah, it's still there.

2024 Tacoma Confession: I like the look of the air dam. 🤷‍♂️ tempImage3naogy

Last edited:

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
"To be, or not to be, that is the question" or in this case, "To remove, or not to remove, that is the question"

So here's how it went down when i drove my new Taco home from Florida to Texas; the wife comes running out the front door saying "oh honey i love your new Taco". I say "yeah i love it too but that front air dam is the first thing that's coming off." Wife says "whyyyyyy baby, i like it, it looks just like your beard and you know i love the feel of those whiskers when they're resting on my chest every night." So yeah, it's still there.

tempImage3naogy.jpg
So you're saying the 'dam' is a good hook up device? I'm headed over to the town dump as we speak!

DankSR5Taco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma SR5 DCSB 4x4
FFS, I always think its sus when the internet know-it-alls are already telling me what I need to remove from my brand new truck to fit in and "look cool", even before I get it and evaluate for myself.

It's the same crowd trying to convince everyone that if you're not jacked up on a 5" lift and rolling 35's or 37's, rock sliders, with a roof rack, bed rack with four hundred lbs of gear, and RTT, you're not doing it right. :ROFLMAO:

Geez, people need to stop listening to the crabs in the bucket groupthink, and start thinking for themselves again.

2024 Tacoma Confession: I like the look of the air dam. 🤷‍♂️ IMG_20240901_142444645_HDR_AE

2024 Tacoma Confession: I like the look of the air dam. 🤷‍♂️ IMG_20240901_142411055_HDR_AE
Sponsored

Last edited: