Sponsored

Tossed on the 33's from my 3rd gen Tacoma to see how it looks. I like it!

Dataman

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 1st Gen Toyota Tacoma
Awesome! BIG improvement! I too am getting a blue 24 Taco with 18" wheels. I am probably putting BFG KO2's on it (KO3's if I can get them).

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Awesome! BIG improvement! I too am getting a blue 24 Taco with 18" wheels. I am probably putting BFG KO2's on it (KO3's if I can get them).
Thanks! I had these on my 3rd gen. I think it looks wayyyy better than the stocks. May look at new ko 3'S as well.

Sponsored

Hugless Douglas

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tucson
Hi. First time here. I'm in the market, currently looking for silver TRD Sport manual, and am researching other wheels to put on the truck. I see the wheels on your truck and I like that look a lot. I'd like to know what company makes those wheels (rims), and possibly what model they are. There is no indicator as to who the manufacturer is in the pictures (no center cap). I assume they are 17", but am unsure of the rim width and offset. They give the truck some muscle tone. Seeing as you say they're from your 3rd gen, any fitment issues?

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Hi. First time here. I'm in the market, currently looking for silver TRD Sport manual, and am researching other wheels to put on the truck. I see the wheels on your truck and I like that look a lot. I'd like to know what company makes those wheels (rims), and possibly what model they are. There is no indicator as to who the manufacturer is in the pictures (no center cap). I assume they are 17", but am unsure of the rim width and offset. They give the truck some muscle tone. Seeing as you say they're from your 3rd gen, any fitment issues?
Hi there, these are an older set of RTX wheels. They are made here in Canada. They are 17 inch and there is no fitment issues at all. ( you can run 33's no problem at all or 35's with a little modification, like removing the plate from the inner wheel well on the front) I bought these second hand originally so I'm not sure on the offset.

Hugless Douglas

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tucson
Hi there, these are an older set of RTX wheels. They are made here in Canada. They are 17 inch and there is no fitment issues at all. ( you can run 33's no problem at all or 35's with a little modification, like removing the plate from the inner wheel well on the front) I bought these second hand originally so I'm not sure on the offset.

Awesome! Thank you!!! They are still being made. On the RTX website, page 2, there they are. Slate Satin Black. Thanks again .