Sponsored

OEM air compressor accessory -- ARB single or dual compressor?

JustAnotherDingus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon (for now!)
Hey folks — does anyone know if the arb compressor that comes with the built in accessory package in the bed with that nice digital gauge is the twin or single compressor? I’ve been trying to find this info and have come up empty.

Im not getting a TH, but this is an attachment I’d like to install, and I’m wondering which model of the compressor it is exactly
Sponsored

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter
Interestingly enough, my spec sheet doesn't saying anything about the compressor.

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crossover
Same here, have a deposit on the Pro, but that compressor sure looks useful. The bed lights as well.

Sponsored

bsquaredMTB

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Did anyone ever confirm if we can buy the compressor after market?

Pootklopp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronze Oxide TRD OR
Did anyone ever confirm if we can buy the compressor after market?
I saw on another post that many of the TH and PRO accessories will be available for purchase from Toyota, compressor was listed. It was also discussed that many of the powered accessories have fuse locations and open harness attachment locations on non spec'd models.

bsquaredMTB

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
I saw on another post that many of the TH and PRO accessories will be available for purchase from Toyota, compressor was listed. It was also discussed that many of the powered accessories have fuse locations and open harness attachment locations on non spec'd models.
Yep. I think I've seen that post as well. Unfortunately no one has a link and I can't find it on the Tacoma accessories page. If anyone finds one, throw the link here please!

SonoranSurvivalist

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' RAV4 Hybrid Limited, '24 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
Seems like we'd need to cut out some of the bed liner to get the core parts installed for those of us without it OEM. I'm also wondering if it requires the more beefy power that can only be had on the hybrid models. I'd love to get that compressor installed on my TRD Off-road.

RGk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
trucks
Yep. I think I've seen that post as well. Unfortunately no one has a link and I can't find it on the Tacoma accessories page. If anyone finds one, throw the link here please!
Looking for the same. Thanks!

Sponsored

SAR Taco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trailhunter
I have the same question, but assuming you had the right connector I don't see why you couldn't use it with your morrflate.

I'm more concerned about the CFM and duty cycle specifications on this compared to my morrflate compressor.

SAR Taco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trailhunter
Thanks to @Jlanetaco help with identifying the vendor, I reached out to them and was provided with the following spec sheet.

Given 2.19CFM at 0 PSI I think I'm going to hold on to my Morrflate with its 10.6 CFM at 0 PSI.

2024 Tacoma OEM air compressor accessory -- ARB single or dual compressor? specs

taco_overlander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma
bumping this tread for anyone watching --

so the OEM compressor that comes with the TH is available -- there are a few in shops around the country. but it is $1250 for the part and an unknown amount to install -- maybe another $800. too much.

seems crazy to have 2400W available in the bed and not have a good and easy and reasonably priced compressor solution. i am still searching for ideas if anyone has figured this out!
Sponsored