2024 Toyota tacoma trd sport
2024 Tacoma DX4 Dyno wheels quality 🔥 IMG_7166

2024 Tacoma TRD sport
-3,500 miles no issues
- 33” Wildpeak At/4
- 18” dx4 dynos
- with wheels and tires still getting 18-20 mpg
- I love this truck
- the dynos look so much cleaner and had better options for 18” wheels with a 25mm offset!
Sponsored

NewtoToyota

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 TRD Sport
Cool, you got new wheels. Curious how/why you state they are better than methods? I am all for being excited about a new purchase but to say it is better than someone else's choice seems kind of ridiculous. So wondering if you can explain, aside from looks which is irrelevant, how the cheaper wheel you chose is better than a method wheel.

OP
OP
gaberamos9

gaberamos9

First Name
gabe ramos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cool, you got new wheels. Curious how/why you state they are better than methods? I am all for being excited about a new purchase but to say it is better than someone else's choice seems kind of ridiculous. So wondering if you can explain, aside from looks which is irrelevant, how the cheaper wheel you chose is better than a method wheel.
I just think the design/price/quality/variety of the choices were better and even custom offsets said that they never have anyone send these back from being bent but they always have methods being returned.

OP
OP
gaberamos9

gaberamos9

First Name
gabe ramos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just think the design/price/quality/variety of the choices were better and even custom offsets said that they never have anyone send these back from being bent but they always have methods being returned.
I was able to get an 18” +25mm offset which I was less likely to find with methods as well

NewtoToyota

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 TRD Sport
Well design is subjective. Price, sure it's always good to spend less money but that doesn't always go hand in hand with getting a better product. For the most part it's the opposite. Quality, aside from what a stranger trying to sell you wheels said what proof do you have they are better quality?

Sponsored

NewtoToyota

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 TRD Sport
Guess we are just different. I got a badass RCI skid which I was excited about and even posted about. I did not post saying it's better than any of the other options out there. To me maybe it is but that doesn't make it factual. I personally disagree and think Method designs and quality are much better than a brand I have never heard of. I have no facts to back that up though so I am not going to make posts saying Method > some off brand wheel.

OP
OP
gaberamos9

gaberamos9

First Name
gabe ramos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You’re right I edited the post I’m sorry to have mislead you or anyone else to think anything was bad about method wheels. I was just excited about them just like yourself.

NewtoToyota

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 TRD Sport
No worries. I definitely understand the excitement about a new upgrade to personalize your vehicle to your liking. The wheels look good by the way. Glad you're happy with them.
Sponsored