OP

Chadmon97

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
I agree. I like the practicality of the xtracab. I wish Toyota would offer that passenger seat on the other Trd models. 99 percent of the time I am driving solo

Sponsored

Pootklopp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronze Oxide TRD OR
Yeah too bad the off road are not fully painted black. Not a big fan of the machined outer ring. Looks like identical wheels other than that.
Yeah, I'm looking into options to vinyl the machined ring. Either black or bronze.

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
That’s a beautiful truck. I wish the TH came in this red. I’d buy it instead of the bronze oxide. Beauty!

Sponsored

JakeJoeBob

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
I really want to see a deep dive on one of these, I wonder if the locking diff with 2wd drive means you can change the software in 4wd modles to Lock the rear diff on demand

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
It never occurred to me until this post that I've yet to see a prerunner sold. They're not hybrid correct? Wonder why we had to wait so long to get some prerunners.

zachavm

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester & Subaru Ascent
It never occurred to me until this post that I've yet to see a prerunner sold. They're not hybrid correct? Wonder why we had to wait so long to get some prerunners.
Guessing it has more to do with the cab size than the trim. That is a significant difference in production and so it makes sense they would take longer to get it up and running.
Sponsored