Sponsored

lcrcam

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport (6MT)
Just got my Tacoma back from the dealership where I had them install the following:
  1. Readylift 1.5 inch leveling kit
  2. 285/70/17 KO2 tires
  3. Method 703 wheels +35 offset
Other mods I've done:
  • Had my friend who owns body shop black out the tacoma badge

I think the 35 offset is perfect for this... if you're looking for just the slightest amount of poke and closer to a more OEM flush look... on the 285/70 its perfect. You do you though whatevers clever!

Manual transmission: Love that they made it avail in MT. First gear is really short, but all else feels great.

One problem: When I picked up the truck after the installation, they did an alignment but on my way home I noticed the car pulling significantly to the left. Anyone have any thoughts on if its a serious issue? I'm going back to redo the alignment tomorrow... but hoping this wasnt from the readylift messing up the suspension.

Screen Shot 2024-06-26 at 8.09.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-06-26 at 8.10.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-06-26 at 8.10.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-06-26 at 8.10.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-06-26 at 8.10.28 PM.png
Sponsored

KURO4THGEN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD sport premium MT
Just got my Tacoma back from the dealership where I had them install the following:
  1. Readylift 1.5 inch leveling kit
  2. 285/70/17 KO2 tires
  3. Method 703 wheels +35 offset
Other mods I've done:
  • Had my friend who owns body shop black out the tacoma badge

I think the 35 offset is perfect for this... if you're looking for just the slightest amount of poke and closer to a more OEM flush look... on the 285/70 its perfect. You do you though whatevers clever!

Manual transmission: Love that they made it avail in MT. First gear is really short, but all else feels great.

One problem: When I picked up the truck after the installation, they did an alignment but on my way home I noticed the car pulling significantly to the left. Anyone have any thoughts on if its a serious issue? I'm going back to redo the alignment tomorrow... but hoping this wasnt from the readylift messing up the suspension.

Screen Shot 2024-06-26 at 8.09.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-06-26 at 8.10.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-06-26 at 8.10.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-06-26 at 8.10.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-06-26 at 8.10.28 PM.png
Truck looks sick man, stance is prefect. How is you MPG, i notice since we have the MT its alittle different versus the auto trucks. I think the truck pulling is just from alignment and the shop who does the alignment should be able to correct that pull.

OP
OP
lcrcam

lcrcam

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport (6MT)
Truck looks sick man, stance is prefect. How is you MPG, i notice since we have the MT its alittle different versus the auto trucks. I think the truck pulling is just from alignment and the shop who does the alignment should be able to correct that pull.
Thanks man really appreciate it... I was able to take it back to the shop today and get the alignment fixed it seems. Re: MPG so far in the 2-3 days I've had it my average is still saying around 18.6 (I do a lot of highway driving) but I'm pretty sure just from how it feels a bit heavier that'll drop down a couple points... Small price to pay though. Loving how its driving with the MT... and with the new tires it actually is a smoother ride probably because of the extra ply.. No noticeable noise difference either.

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Looks great! Makes me jealous seeing you US guys getting all those options and cameras in your manual transmissions, wish they didn't spit on Canadians there, I definitely could've benefited from those cameras a couple times but too stubborn to give up the manual.
Sponsored