Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Manual transmission.

They're not getting any more popular and soon enough Toyota too will pull the plug like the rest of em. It'll be a sad, sad day when they do.

I don't plan to trade in for the 2025. But once they take it away for one model year, consider it gone for the rest of em.

If I want to really start pushing buttons I'd like to see a manual transmission with a lower rev hang and smoother shift. 1-2 really drives me nuts sometimes. I'd consider a trade in.

But I agree, power folding mirrors and memory seats is ancient technology at this point and should come standard on any vehicle, especially higher trimmed vehicles.

WDBGR

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road
Op, just buy a Lexus GX 550. For $1500 a month, you will get all those features and more. But seriously, are those features available in the upper trim levels of the Colorado/Ranger/Gladiator?

Andy@AAV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Tacoma, 2022 Wrangler 4xe
ARB bull bar option to match the TH rear bumper. Or an aftermarket one available.
A color I like (Tan?)
A fuel tank with real capacity.

I’m waiting to see what the 2025 brings, but #2 would be the most likely to actually occur.

Sponsored

-Strike-

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport, 2024 Nissan Z
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but how about an unlock button on the (non powered) tailgate handle, double pressing the fob is slightly inconvenient to unlock it, always say "damnit" to myself when I grab the handle and it's locked lol

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra, 2022 Corolla Hybrid, 2022 RAV4 XSE
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but how about an unlock button on the (non powered) tailgate handle, double pressing the fob is slightly inconvenient to unlock it, always say "damnit" to myself when I grab the handle and it's locked lol
Carista. Unlock all with 1 press.
Sponsored