2025 Model Year Wish List

Goriders

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport Plus
Looking elsewhere because of sharing the truck with a women!?!!? Memory seats my lil brothers FSport Lexus has those. I am a child genius trapped in a 43 year old man’s body and a life long bachelor. It is beyond my comprehension that a seat adjustment would be a deal breaker but then again I never shared a truck with a ball breaker. Is the key to a happy marriage memory seats? I never let society dictate my life and never lived up to the status quo maybe I just don’t understand. I am in the wind.
Actually sounds like you have it figured out.
Sponsored

Tacohunter2024

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4 Prime → '24 TRD OR or Sport
Wait, is the seat memory function not available even in the Premium Package? I think I'm going to drive a Sport tomorrow, I'll have to take a look. I agree with you 100% if that's the case.

I've been saying that about the auto or full time 4x4 for a while. It's one of the reasons I am still considering the GMC Canyon. Why go through all the work to develop it, then only put it in one trim (limited).

I had a 2019 Off Road extended cab, 6ft bed. They really need to bring that back. The back seats are useless, I would be happy just giving up on them and getting storage. But I need 4x4

Other than that, it's subjective, but better colors. I'm not going to insult anyone if they really like Oxide Bronze or Underground...I do not. That's fine, but maybe we make Terra available on all trims, add Storm Cloud or a better blue, and ditch one of the whites

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH
not early at all for 2025 wishes....back in the day 2024s were sitting on lots in '23.

Today, bros be calling every damn dealer within a 13hr drive to secure the vehicle they want, PRE-SOLD, some w/ADMS and/or added dealer zhuzh-it-ups $3K minimum

Gurvy522

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
Bigger gas tank would be nice
100% and I think in a few years for the refresh they'll definitely increase the tank size. I got a survey from Toyota maybe a month after I bought the truck and made sure they knew my thoughts on the paltry tank.

The new Tundra only comes with the larger tank, so it's obvious that Toyota knows there's demand in the truck segment for a decent tank. At least 22-23 gal minimum. 18 is just too small, especially when towing - I'm filling up like every ~200 miles, ideally I'd want at least 4-5 hours of endurance when hauling a trailer.

Nonetheless, I'll be first in line if Long Range America releases an extended gas tank.

YOLOYO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Internal storage room in the hybrid models...like...for a first aid kit and a jumper battery. From videos and pictures it looks like there isnt any room for these in the top models behind or under the back seats due to the battery and the JBL bass speaker.
Sponsored