Sponsored

Tacoby24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Reservation
@3Wliners Floor Mats was cool enough to send me a set of their floor mats to try and post about so thought I’d share some pics and a mini comparison.

Feel: the material on the oem mats are a tad stickier and grippier but I don’t think the 3wliners set is slick by any means. The rubber material is softer on the OEM set so they’re more flexible. Seems to be more of a personal preference but I don’t mind either

Fit: everyone seems to dread the 2 piece rear design of the oem mats and that didn’t bother me till I saw how much of my dog’s fur was all over the place. The one piece design provides more coverage and keeps the middle hump clean. The 3wliners set goes up a little further on all the mats and touches the front seat rails and side trim. They use the same plastic grommets/holders that the OEM set uses for the front two

Overall, I’m very satisfied with the mats; especially since they were sent to me. If these were out when I got my original set, the only pro of the OEM set is that they say Tacoma. The fit and coverage is way better on the 3wliners but the jury is still out on the material and durability. I’ll update this post if there’s any drastic difference.

thanks again 3wliners for the mats and for your presence in our forum!
2024 Tacoma 3Wliners Floor Mats Mini Review and OEM Comparison IMG_9734
2024 Tacoma 3Wliners Floor Mats Mini Review and OEM Comparison IMG_9740
2024 Tacoma 3Wliners Floor Mats Mini Review and OEM Comparison IMG_9741
F
2024 Tacoma 3Wliners Floor Mats Mini Review and OEM Comparison IMG_9732
2024 Tacoma 3Wliners Floor Mats Mini Review and OEM Comparison IMG_9739
2024 Tacoma 3Wliners Floor Mats Mini Review and OEM Comparison IMG_9735
2024 Tacoma 3Wliners Floor Mats Mini Review and OEM Comparison IMG_9743
2024 Tacoma 3Wliners Floor Mats Mini Review and OEM Comparison IMG_9744
2024 Tacoma 3Wliners Floor Mats Mini Review and OEM Comparison IMG_9733
2024 Tacoma 3Wliners Floor Mats Mini Review and OEM Comparison IMG_9736
2024 Tacoma 3Wliners Floor Mats Mini Review and OEM Comparison IMG_9737