Sponsored

3Wliners Floormat winner review

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
I received my floormats that I won on the 3Wliners contest. The mats fit my TRD Sport like a glove, front and rear. They are made of TPE and seem to conform to the floors perfectly. There is no noticeable odor. The only concern I have about the mats is in the outer corners of the fronts and rear as far as snow from shoes that has melted. It remains to be seen if the water will trickle out at the corners onto the underlaying carpet or not. Overall, I am happy with these mats.
2024 Tacoma 3Wliners Floormat winner review driver
2024 Tacoma 3Wliners Floormat winner review Pass
2024 Tacoma 3Wliners Floormat winner review Rear
Sponsored

3Wliners Floor Mats

ELITE Sponsor
First Name
Estelle
Threads
Reaction score
Shenley Church End, Milton Keynes, MK5 6BY
Website
3wliners.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
I received my floormats that I won on the 3Wliners contest. The mats fit my TRD Sport like a glove, front and rear. They are made of TPE and seem to conform to the floors perfectly. There is no noticeable odor. The only concern I have about the mats is in the outer corners of the fronts and rear as far as snow from shoes that has melted. It remains to be seen if the water will trickle out at the corners onto the underlaying carpet or not. Overall, I am happy with these mats.
driver.jpg
Pass.jpg
Rear.jpg
Thank you for your honest and objective review. Regarding the issue you mentioned, I consulted with the factory about the design rationale. The factory explained that while they considered increasing the outer coverage of the floor mats, extensive testing showed that not all additional coverage was effective. It could lead to curling, as the car door might hit the mat's edge during closing or while getting in, causing unnecessary curling issues. Therefore, the factory retained essential coverage and eliminated areas that might cause inconvenience to users.

ridetime

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
The front passenger mat doesn't seem to fit correctly. Other than the fitment issue and the ugly white logo they look ok but there are better options. Lasfit mats fit better, cover better and don't have the ugly white logo.
Sponsored