Any ETAs yet or still in QC hold?

Manny991220

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 2018 SR5
Just curious if anyone has any TRD offroads on eta or are they still on qc hold?! My OR also has the stabilizer removed
Sponsored

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
Last time i looked at the allocation sheet there are a few in freight status but unsure if they had the sway disconnect.

OP
OP

Manny991220

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 2018 SR5
Last time i looked at the allocation sheet there are a few in freight status but unsure if they had the sway disconnect.
Gotcha mine was removed so im curious if thats why it was on qc hold i wonder if we will see more deliveries this week and next week

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
Gotcha mine was removed so im curious if thats why it was on qc hold i wonder if we will see more deliveries this week and next week
Just checked the allocation list. There are no ORs with the SDM in freight status. Several on the sold tab with the SDM but still showing allocation. I am guessing supply or production issue since several people are saying it has been removed from their allocations.

OP
OP

Manny991220

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 2018 SR5
Just checked the allocation list. There are no ORs with the SDM in freight status. Several on the sold tab with the SDM but still showing allocation. I am guessing supply or production issue since several people are saying it has been removed from their allocations.
Hoping for the best havent seen any deliveries yet

Sponsored

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
OP
OP

Manny991220

First Name
Emmanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 2018 SR5

CATOY

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road Premium and 2007 Sequioa LTD
If there was an EPA issue they could not sell them and there are some for sale already.
Has a dealership actually sold one yet? Maybe they are allowing them to ship to dealers because the ports are overloaded where they will sit until the EPA approves them?

JBSwine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Sorento
Has a dealership actually sold one yet? Maybe they are allowing them to ship to dealers because the ports are overloaded where they will sit until the EPA approves them?
The first one reported for sale was bought back by Toyota since they wanted to display it at a local show. The sales guy chimed in and stated that someone test drive it and decided they wanted a Limited...if I recall correctly. There was another report on 6 on the ground in Texas for sale last week. There are only 2 listed as of today so assuming the other 4 got sold since they are no longer there.

https://www.bcstoyota.com/new-inventory/index.htm?make=Toyota&model=Tacoma

The Sport posted at Toyota of Kent is still on the website but per the video walk around it is for sale.

Sponsored

stokes32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
My sales guy said that there was one customer delivery as of this morning. I forget how many he said had reached dealerships, but no dealers in California had received anything yet.

GRKTRD

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma
My sales guy said that there was one customer delivery as of this morning. I forget how many he said had reached dealerships, but no dealers in California had received anything yet.
I believe Arizona is the same. Ill know tomorrow better, but my trucks is supposed one of the first deliveries in Arizona. Should be here at any time now it got built 2 or 3rd of January I got the vin ending in 602. One of the Mid west state trucks I believe that Kent dealer was 679