Anyone Purchase Extended Warranty?

mcrwlrpro

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Pro, 2016 Lexus ES 350
I got it cheap without having to fight for it thankfully so the following doesn't really make a difference but my sales guy told me I could absolutely buy it at any point afterwards but I would loose the free how-ever-many services. If that was lies, I have no idea, something I just wanted to put out there.
Probably the free 2yr/25k Toyotacare maintenance that comes with every new Toyota. You only have to buy the car to get that.
Sponsored

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
Probably the free 2yr/25k Toyotacare maintenance that comes with every new Toyota. You only have to buy the car to get that.
Figured as much, didn't try to argue him on it because I wanted the warranty anyways haha

Sponsored

Odzter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Paid $2500 for 10yr/100k $0 deductible factory warranty. Transferable and cancellable.

NoCa95862

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport Bronze Oxide
When I called Factory Discount Warranty, Tony told me out-of-state dealers can't sell Toyota warranties to California customers because there is a consumer protection law on the books here that prohibits it. California requires a license that they won't grant to an out of state dealer.

So... you're locked into getting it from a California dealer unless you can register the car in another state.

I ended up with an 8 yr 75K Platinum warranty for $1100 from my Ca. dealer.
Sponsored

Last edited: