ARB Compressor Mounts

Romer

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road & 2014 Land Cruiser
I have been rfesearching ARB Compressor mounts. I know I have the option to buy a portable compressor, this thread is about mounts. I thought about the dual ARB with Tank in a case, but that takes up space although more mobile. I don't really need the mobility since I have a dual ARB in the Land Cruiser.

So thinking a single ARB or Dual ARB.
There is a member on this forum who 3D printed a single ARB mount bracket that goes in the small empty space. That is really cool and innovative. I am surprised no vender has developed a bracket for that open space in the driver front engine bay. Maybe some are coming.
https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/thre...ing-custom-bracket-3d-print-file-inside.6050/

There is this company that has a Dual ARB mount in the engine bay, but you have to move the ECU and am concerned that would void the warranty besides concerns about changing the dynamics it wwas tested to. Anyone try this? Comments on warranty or modifications? I think what they did looks well designed.

Then there are several that mount it above the spare tire bracket. That would leave it exposed to the elements. Is that something I should worry about
https://sdhqoffroad.com/products/sd...EIfokp7iBL9JG6T37naqYidOrmvUgRvAzNajdMB61QLLi

or I wait and see what else comes about

Anyone see other mounts or have comments on these?
Sponsored

Sagebrush

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma
I’m the guy that developed the 3D printed mount. It’s still doing fine with 3700 miles on it and a fair amount of that is on rough washboard roads.

I’m pleased with it.

OP
OP
Romer

Romer

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Off Road & 2014 Land Cruiser
I’m the guy that developed the 3D printed mount. It’s still doing fine with 3700 miles on it and a fair amount of that is on rough washboard roads.

I’m pleased with it.
You did a real nice job on that. Thankss for sharing it
Sponsored