Sponsored

goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport Premium, 24 Camry XSE (wife's)
Too each his own but these mats were all the craze on the Tesla forums and all the Tesla Homers had to have them. I felt they were expensive, didn't look that great and many other options to go with. Also heard their CS was horrible but that was from just a few people (Tesla owners at that which are high maintenance) and a few years ago.
Sponsored

Odzter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Received my floor mats from triple a liners yesterday. They look great and I like them a lot. They’re sold out on their website but available on Amazon. They will be replacing my OEM all weather mats.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Ask them for a group buy discount once produciton starts.
Ya, I talked to Tuxmat about a group buy or a group promo code. Unfortunately they are not offering anything at this time. I go August 1st for final fitment and hopefully they will be available to the public soon. Cheers!

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra CrewMax
Ya, I talked to Tuxmat about a group buy or a group promo code. Unfortunately they are not offering anything at this time. I go August 1st for final fitment and hopefully they will be available to the public soon. Cheers!
That's too bad. They're leaving money on the table.

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Any update?
Should be any day now. I was at TUXMAT today for final fitment and they are satisfied with the fit and adjustments they made to the passenger side mat. I will not need to return to them for any additional fitment sessions. Looks like you can sign up on a wait list on the website. Cheers
Sponsored