Sponsored

that_frenchman

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road Premium iForce Max
I was wondering when these would be available for 4th gens! Have had a set for my Santa Cruz and they have been the best mats I've used in any vehicle, period. The complete coverage, the ease at which they can be cleaned, and the little touches like the rubber mat with specific texture to keep your heel comfortable and locked into place underneath the gas and brake pedals is second to none.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
I was wondering when these would be available for 4th gens! Have had a set for my Santa Cruz and they have been the best mats I've used in any vehicle, period. The complete coverage, the ease at which they can be cleaned, and the little touches like the rubber mat with specific texture to keep your heel comfortable and locked into place underneath the gas and brake pedals is second to none.
They are coming and I'm super happy with the results. I believe they are the best solution for carpet coverage and protection

SnowmanJPS

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback XT (24 Pro on order)
Tuxmats have a tendency to look like they are fabric, but they very much are not. They are just textured that way. They do have some plush to them, but in a good way. They are vey much waterproof and wash clean just as easy as any other all-weather mat. Better than most.
I like the sounds of this, not a fan of the appearance, but foot comfort could be a major deciding factor, I find my weather techs hurt my heels with any extended driving, would you be able to say if these would be more comfortable to keep in all year?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
I like the sounds of this, not a fan of the appearance, but foot comfort could be a major deciding factor, I find my weather techs hurt my heels with any extended driving, would you be able to say if these would be more comfortable to keep in all year?
These are definitely 4 season mats. I have them in my wife's Santa Cruz as well. I would assume they would be more comfortable than rubber mats.

OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
Whats it like to deal with those clips ? They look like a pain in the a$$.
My mats were installed by TUXMAT staff so they could check fitment etc. I have installed these mats before on my wife's Santa Cruz and installation was not too bad. There is a YouTube video on how to install the clips.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Blue Crush Taco

Blue Crush Taco

First Name
Dare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport
I will approach them with a group buy idea once they are ready for sale. I can tell you that they were not happy with the fitment of the passenger side front mat and sent it back for alterations. Once they are satisfied with the fitment of that mat and they test fit it to my truck, they will be available for sale.

CuriousTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD OR Base
I will approach them with a group buy idea once they are ready for sale. I can tell you that they were not happy with the fitment of the passenger side front mat and sent it back for alterations. Once they are satisfied with the fitment of that mat and they test fit it to my truck, they will be available for sale.
Awesome, thanks for the update!
Sponsored