Sponsored

Tsturbo

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 Tacoma Limited
Good luck lol. I've been waiting for 4 months. I have the OEM mats and wanted these, but Tuxmat is getting ready to lose my business.
Agreed, it is absolutely ridiculous that TuxMat has dragged their feet on this, it is purely UNACCEPTABLE, they have know about this release for a couple of years now and the truck has been available since January 2024. All of their competitors have released quality mats, WTH is the problem TuxMat? And if you ever do get around to releasing these for the 4th Gen, MAKE SURE THE REAR MAT WORKS WITH THE IFORCEMAX HYBRID.🤦‍♂️
Sponsored

CuriousTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD OR Base
Made it through summer with the OEM carpet mats, but not sure I can wait any longer with fall wet weather fast approaching. About to give up and go with Weathertech 😕

Their customer service was clueless when I reached out last week.

Dankoma

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport Premium
I reached out on instagram on 9/3 and they said the mats will be available "After October"

Jakedawgy

First Name
Rock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport Premium Underground
"After October".... After October is November and we start to get snow here in November. Not great timing for releasing those floor mats. Most folks need them before snow and salt ruin carpets.

Sponsored

CuriousTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD OR Base
Dang that is a wild lead time after allowing the fitment updates to be publicly shared here months ago. Missed opportunity on their part. Weathertech it is..

Let's place bets which accessory becomes available first: these mats or the OEM 6ft bed mat?

I'm optimistically picking the OEM bed mat 😅

CuriousTaco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD OR Base
FYI the full Weathertech kit (front and rears) is now available on their website as of this morning for double cab auto non-hybrid. Ironic timing.

Jakedawgy

First Name
Rock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport Premium Underground
Having owned both TUXMAT and Weathertech for my 3rd Gen, I can say TUXMAT is a better product for the Canadian winters (snow, salt, slush) but having to choose between waiting and wrecking my carpets because the timing of the release is likely after the snow will start to fly, I'm afraid I will have to go with Weathertech...

Sner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RX350, 1999 Miata, 2011 Accord, 2024 Tacoma
Having owned both TUXMAT and Weathertech for my 3rd Gen, I can say TUXMAT is a better product for the Canadian winters (snow, salt, slush) but having to choose between waiting and wrecking my carpets because the timing of the release is likely after the snow will start to fly, I'm afraid I will have to go with Weathertech...
I'm going to gamble and work with the OE winter mats that came with the truck and hope they work out until the Tuxmats are available. They are cheaper, and many say they work better. We don't usually see too much snow until December .... so hoping if I am careful, should be okay to wait for the Tuxmats. I've yet to try them, only have ever had Weathertech.
Sponsored