Sponsored

Sner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 RX350, 1999 Miata, 2011 Accord, 2024 Tacoma
Nice! Let us know how they are and fit!

Mine will arrive on Monday! Can't wait to check them out.
Installed - didn't take any photos. First thing I noticed is if you have young kids, the box they come in can be cut up into a cardboard car - that's fun! One I opened the box, comparing them to WeatherTech, I looked at them and doubted they would fit, they really are a substantial mat. I've put them in the truck, each door panel rubs on the portion of the mat that covers the portion of the sill plate. No real way to hold them down with the supplied clips. Hoping that with time they will settle down. Also be careful under the power seats, noticed the wiring harness comes really close and could potentially get caught on the mats as the seat goes forward and back. Last area of concern for me, where the floor mat rises up the side of the centre console and goes between the front seats and the console, some rubbing there, and there'd be no way to get supplied clips in there.

Overall the Tuxmats fit, I think they are a little "over the top" or "overkill" for what's needed to protect the carpet. Saying that because of the areas that they rub. They may settle down over time. Happy with them, but given the choice again, I think I would have been happier with the "less substantial" and just bought WeatherTech mats as I have in the past. My mind may be changed in time if they settle down on the areas they rub. I know they come with clips but the clips aren't of use for the areas that rub/need to be held down.

My thoughts/opinion.
Sponsored