Automatic Lights

66Foxtrot

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Off-Road
So, I upgraded from a Tundra to a 4G Tacoma… on my Tundra I was able to leave the lights on and they will go off shortly or immediately if I locked it up. I just got my Taco and have not figured out how to do it in the new truck yet. I like driving with all lights on all the time for Safety and Convenience sake. Does anyone know how I can leave the headlights and fog lights on all the time and have them go off automatically when I turn off and/or lock it? Thanks for your help!
Sponsored

Sagebrush

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma
I assume if you turn the lights on, step out of the vehicle, they'll shut off after a few minutes. It seems like I've seen a place to adjust the timing. Perhaps in the Carista app?

OP
OP

66Foxtrot

First Name
Jamey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma TRD Off-Road
I assume if you turn the lights on, step out of the vehicle, they'll shut off after a few minutes. It seems like I've seen a place to adjust the timing. Perhaps in the Carista app?
Unfortunately, she just tweets until you turn them off on the stalk

Franko Manini

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter - 6' Bed - Bronze Oxide
There is definitely a setting where you can change that on the Gen4 Tacoma. I think it's on the multimedia display under the vehicle settings. Have a look and if you still can't find it, I'll check later and let you know exactly where it is.

I just adjusted mine this weekend so I know it's there.
Sponsored