Chesterfesterbester

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma Prerunner
Hello,
I am new to this site, awaiting my new 2024 Limited and am anticipating the heck my delivery July?!

2024 Tacoma Awaiting my new truck IMG_2083
Sponsored

Reactions: MJE

Taconatron

First Name
nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 tacoma
I’ve been waiting for months. Mine just made it to the port in Houston. Hoping the hurricane doesn’t slow it from getting to Austin.

Sponsored

maxx075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
I feel bad for you guys. I picked my OR w/upgrade up at a dealership that had it in stock.
Wife's transmission died in her RAV, so it was an unexpected thing. Saw the OR online and went and bought it same week.

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma sport (underground)
I know how you feel. I put deposit down January 27 on my Taco sport here it is mid July and still waiting here in Carlisle Pa. Called salesman 2days ago and left message for update but he never called back. Toyota should do better.

OP
OP
Chesterfesterbester

Chesterfesterbester

First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma Prerunner
Originally placed my order with dealer mid-March. Order only finally dropped to production May 20th with approximately 2 months to delivery time. Getting close enough to D-day that my anticipation is increasing.

Sagebrush

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tacoma
Order only finally dropped to production May 20th with approximately 2 months to delivery time.
My allocation showed up on the dealer's website this last weekend (with the final VIN). I called them and they said it was on the train headed north, and they might see it as early as the first week of August. I did an inventory search and found it on Toyota's site, too, which reflected Aug 1st through the 24th, if I recall. Those dates were upgraded yesterday between July 19th and August 2nd.

You might see if you can find it on the inventory page and look at the delivery estimation. I don't know how accurate it is.

goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport Premium, 24 Camry XSE (wife's)
My allocation showed up on the dealer's website this last weekend (with the final VIN). I called them and they said it was on the train headed north, and they might see it as early as the first week of August. I did an inventory search and found it on Toyota's site, too, which reflected Aug 1st through the 24th, if I recall. Those dates were upgraded yesterday between July 19th and August 2nd.

You might see if you can find it on the inventory page and look at the delivery estimation. I don't know how accurate it is.
Silly I did not know you could check that way. Mine says 7/11 - 7/22 and my dealer sent me a screen shot. Lasting sighting 7/3 on the rail in Chicago. 6/26 rail depart is the last stage on the screen shot. Next marker is "Rail arrive"

Sponsored

Hychet

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
Picked up my '24 Limited (White Pearl) last week - really happy with it! HUGE difference between my 2012 4 cylinder and the 4 cylinder withTurbo. Tempered glass screen protector makes a big difference with smudges - $18 on Amazon

Ruissimo

First Name
Rui
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Genesis G70
Tempered glass screen protector makes a big difference with smudges - $18 on Amazon
You got a direct link? Thanks.

CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW TRUCK! The wait for mine is killing me.