Sponsored

Best and affordable Bed Cover / Tonneau Cover with Bed Racks?

P226NAVY

First Name
ANGELO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TOYOTA TACOMA TRD SPORTS
Hello! Does anyone have used or recommendations for a best and affordable bed cover with bed racks? I saw some online with truck2go. I looked at Retrax Pro XT with T-rail and it’s great however it’s way more than a budget-friendly accessory. TIA.
Sponsored

Reformer_17

First Name
Lonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma off road I force max Hybrid
I’ve got the retrax pro, I agree it’s Not cheap and might Not be the Best. But it was the Best for me. Diamond Backs are nice too, but they are Not cheap either. You’re probably wanting more Best Value in a bed cover, which usually means it’s Not going to be The Cheapest. Seems like a lot of folks have the folding ones, which would probably be a better value. Maybe BacFlip or something like that seems Very popular

Reformer_17

First Name
Lonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma off road I force max Hybrid
Here’s mine

2024 Tacoma Best and affordable Bed Cover / Tonneau Cover with Bed Racks? IMG_2453

2024 Tacoma Best and affordable Bed Cover / Tonneau Cover with Bed Racks? IMG_2401

OP
OP
P226NAVY

P226NAVY

First Name
ANGELO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TOYOTA TACOMA TRD SPORTS
I’ve got the retrax pro, I agree it’s Not cheap and might Not be the Best. But it was the Best for me. Diamond Backs are nice too, but they are Not cheap either. You’re probably wanting more Best Value in a bed cover, which usually means it’s Not going to be The Cheapest. Seems like a lot of folks have the folding ones, which would probably be a better value. Maybe BacFlip or something like that seems Very popular
I appreciate. I sae a Retrax and they’re so nice and the quality is good. I saw a truck2go with rack and I hope they have a great quality as well.

2024 Tacoma Best and affordable Bed Cover / Tonneau Cover with Bed Racks? IMG_0127

bitflogger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Offroad Long Bed
Fas-Top that makes the all in one or combo tonneau with soft topper has their JayBar rack system compatible with it. Visit their site to see the rack I don't have. They sell a tonneau or topper only too. Know the soft topper is quick release - a cotter pin on each side. In a review here I posted more photos.

New with the 2024 Tacoma, I can't have more than 2 months experience but I'm happy with the Fas-Top because of all roles and services my pickup does.

2024 Tacoma Best and affordable Bed Cover / Tonneau Cover with Bed Racks? xwIZ2C4

2024 Tacoma Best and affordable Bed Cover / Tonneau Cover with Bed Racks? qnaZ7zo
Sponsored