Sponsored

Calling All 2024 Tacoma Enthusiasts: Help Us Design Your Perfect Accessories!

TRUMGETA

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Hi everyone, I’m excited to join this community! My name is Anne, and I drive a 2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road. I wanted to introduce my brand, TRUMGETA, where we design and produce high-quality accessories specifically for the 2024 Tacoma. Our products include interior parts, exterior parts, modification components, and light off-road gear. We’re all about making your Tacoma more functional and enjoyable for every adventure.

Our website (TRUMGETA) is currently under construction, and the full version will be live in a month. We will notify you as soon as it goes live.

In the future, I’ll be conducting user research here to better understand the needs of 2024 Tacoma owners. My team and I are committed to designing products that truly meet your needs. Participants in our surveys will receive exclusive forum discounts of 50%-90% on new product launches. Our products are still in the planning stages, so stay tuned!

Our Slogan: Where the road ends, the adventure begins.

Looking forward to connecting with fellow Tacoma enthusiasts and sharing more about our products!

IMG_9224 拷贝.jpg
IMG_9227 拷贝.jpg
Sponsored

Duce95

First Name
Big Deezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Offroad
Would love to see a mount like this. I ordered this from Amazon and unfortunately it doesn’t fit but would be a good option

IMG_0093.jpeg

Sponsored

Richardb106

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma, 2021 camry, 2002 4runner
Like this one..
IMG_5539.jpeg
😂Nope. One that's more eye level. And for those of us that actually go off road one that wouldn't allow phone to bounce around would be nice. Plus don't like to have the phone charging everytime I put it in that area.

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra, 2022 Corolla Hybrid, 2022 RAV4 XSE
I’m off road plenty.. everything I need is on the other side of the windshield…😉

OP
OP
TRUMGETA

TRUMGETA

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Hi everyone, I’m excited to join this community! My name is Anne, and I drive a 2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road. I wanted to introduce my brand, TRUMGETA, where we design and produce high-quality accessories specifically for the 2024 Tacoma. Our products include interior parts, exterior parts, modification components, and light off-road gear. We’re all about making your Tacoma more functional and enjoyable for every adventure.

Our website (TRUMGETA) is currently under construction, and the full version will be live in a month. We will notify you as soon as it goes live.

In the future, I’ll be conducting user research here to better understand the needs of 2024 Tacoma owners. My team and I are committed to designing products that truly meet your needs. Participants in our surveys will receive exclusive forum discounts of 50%-90% on new product launches. Our products are still in the planning stages, so stay tuned!

Our Slogan: Where the road ends, the adventure begins.

Looking forward to connecting with fellow Tacoma enthusiasts and sharing more about our products!

IMG_9224 拷贝.jpg
IMG_9227 拷贝.jpg
I saw your product reviews yesterday, and it turns out the most discussed item is the phone mount. Indeed, the placement of the phone mount has been a point of debate for our product development team. We considered three different locations, but it seems like we found some answers from your comments yesterday.

1724309893060-tx-png.png

:handsinair:Now, I have a little surprise to announce. Yesterday was our brand’s first appearance on the forum, and three forum members have already subscribed to our brand’s website. Our team has decided to offer these three members a 100% discount code. You can use it to get any product you like from our website for free. We hope you can share your shopping experience and product feedback on the forum. Here are the email addresses of the winners (note, I’ve hidden the email suffixes):

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

1724310820221-d4-png.png

:idea:Dear 2024 Tacoma Owners, To better meet your needs, we would love to hear your opinions and suggestions on the following products. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us, and we will offer exclusive discounts to those who participate in this survey.

【Automotive Daily Essentials Series】

1. Ventilated Seat Covers

What are your preferences for seat cover materials and colors?

Leather: Brown + Black, with texture matching the original seats

Neoprene: Better breathability, please suggest colors

Fabric: with Molle design

Other materials or design suggestions

1724310064067-oe-png.png

2. Sunshades

What are your requirements for sunshades in terms of material, folding method, and attachment method?

Please attach links or pictures of styles you like.

What is your acceptable price range?

1724311199729-nb-png.png

3. Door Sill Protectors

Do you need products that cover the existing door sills?

1724310173926-od-png.png

4. Seat Back Organizers

What are your preferences for the material and style of seat back organizers? Please attach links or pictures of styles you like.

What are your storage requirements for seat back organizers?

1724310228118-wg-png.png

5. Storage Dividers

Do you need storage dividers?

1724310331131-wm-png.png

6. Under-Seat Storage Dividers

Do you need under-seat storage dividers for the rear seats?

What items do you currently store in this area?

1724310454637-9f-png.png

7. Seat Vent Covers

Do you need seat vent covers?

1724310494421-b3-png.png

8. Molle Storage Panels

Do you need Molle storage panels?

1724310544417-1j-png.png

Thank you for your participation and valuable feedback! We look forward to providing you with better products and services!

Last edited:
OP
OP
TRUMGETA

TRUMGETA

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Would love to see a mount like this. I ordered this from Amazon and unfortunately it doesn’t fit but would be a good option

IMG_0093.jpeg
Would you still use a phone mount if your car has CarPlay?

Sponsored

SilverSurfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Amazon and eBay are already full of cheap accessories, how are you going to differentiate your substantially similar products from the rest?

Richardb106

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma, 2021 camry, 2002 4runner
Would you still use a phone mount if your car has CarPlay?
YES. All my vehicles have wireless android auto. Still like to have the phone visible, in my line of site in case I need to do something on it. Right now I have a schoshe magnet mount right above the start button but adhesive doesn't stick very well in AZ heat. Something like the bulletpoint mounts would be great!

OP
OP
TRUMGETA

TRUMGETA

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Amazon and eBay are already full of cheap accessories, how are you going to differentiate your substantially similar products from the rest?
①Carefully Curated Product Line: We take pride in our strict selection process to ensure only the best products make it to our lineup.

②In-House Design and Production: Our talented designers and robust production capabilities allow us to create unique and high-quality products.

③Brand Presentation: We showcase our products with a strong brand identity and visual appeal.

④24/7 Customer Support: Our dedicated customer service team is available around the clock on our website, forums, and social media, ensuring you can always reach us.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road
①Carefully Curated Product Line: We take pride in our strict selection process to ensure only the best products make it to our lineup.

②In-House Design and Production: Our talented designers and robust production capabilities allow us to create unique and high-quality products.

③Brand Presentation: We showcase our products with a strong brand identity and visual appeal.

④24/7 Customer Support: Our dedicated customer service team is available around the clock on our website, forums, and social media, ensuring you can always reach us.
make a good cover for the removable speaker..
Sponsored