Sponsored

Canadian OEM Bed Mat?

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
Just wondering if anyone in Canada has bought an OEM mat? I had one included in the deal when I bought my Sport+ in April. My dealer says still not available.
Sponsored

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro
Just wondering if anyone in Canada has bought an OEM mat? I had one included in the deal when I bought my Sport+ in April. My dealer says still not available.
I was told (by dealer) that the factory they got their mats from burned down or something…..and they haven’t been able to get any bed mats for some time.

OP
OP

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
I had read that a few months ago on here, or maybe it was the other forum. Someone also said it was a hurricane..a tornado..or a swarm of locust..lol. But I see someone, not Canadian , received one last week.

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro
I had read that a few months ago on here, or maybe it was the other forum. Someone also said it was a hurricane..a tornado..or a swarm of locust..lol. But I see someone, not Canadian , received one last week.
Yeah they seem to be available on the US Toyota website but not the Canadian. Weird that they can’t seem to get them from the same place. Who knows…
Sponsored