CCW Solutions?

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra, 2022 Corolla Hybrid, 2022 RAV4 XSE
I’ll throw a small towel on it when I leave the pickup, almost like it was by design!
2024 Tacoma CCW Solutions? IMG_5527
Sponsored

OP
OP
NewtoToyota

NewtoToyota

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 TRD Sport
I’ll throw a small towel on it when I leave the pickup, almost like it was by design!
IMG_5527.jpeg
How did I not think of that?! I’m heading out right now to see if it fits. Single stack so I’m sure it will. Thank you!

brentbba

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
IMG_5527.jpeg
Oh, nice idea! I used to be able to tuck a 45 between the driver seat and center console in my 80 series Landcruiser. No room there in the Trailhunter. Offroad with big critters like bears, that's my personal choice, even in Commifornia. Yes, I do have my CCW.

Nvideon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma
When i still had my 2015 Forester I had mounted a black trex arms kydex holster on the passenger side of the shifter. When I get my 24 taco and get the holster transferred I'll post a pic

Sponsored

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh, nice idea! I used to be able to tuck
You by chance know if a double stack would fit in that cubby? Like a G19 or Staccato P
I don’t own a double stack… I’ve got several 1911’s but they are relatively thin.

Someone here with a new Taco has to have a double stack!

Nixamantacoma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
You by chance know if a double stack would fit in that cubby? Like a G19 or Staccato P
I can confirm that a Staccato CS fits perfectly. The Staccato P fits, but may depend on the holster. Since it’s longer, it wants to sit more down than at an angle.
Here is the CS with holster. The P with and without holster.

2024 Tacoma CCW Solutions? IMG_4110

2024 Tacoma CCW Solutions? IMG_4111

2024 Tacoma CCW Solutions? IMG_4112

Sponsored

TurboTruck!

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma SR MT 4x4
For a lawyer representing a victim of a personal defense shooting or family if victim is deceased this thread would be very helpful in determining intent. Could someone on this thread be perpetuated as a rush hour Rambo tactical driving with rage on the fury road? Even if a personal defense shooting is deemed legal in a court of law you can still be crushed financially in a civil court.

OP
OP
NewtoToyota

NewtoToyota

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 TRD Sport
I doubt a thread about a safe place to store a legally owned handgun would be much of an issue.
Every forum has that one guy… at least I now know who it is.
You do make a good argument for ccw insurance though.

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For a lawyer representing a victim of a personal defense shooting or family if victim is deceased this thread would be very helpful in determining intent. Could someone on this thread be perpetuated as a rush hour Rambo tactical driving with rage on the fury road? Even if a personal defense shooting is deemed legal in a court of law you can still be crushed financially in a civil court.
My only “intent” is to protect my family and myself. Better to be crushed in civil court than have a family member killed or severely injured.

CCW holders protect their rights, take them very seriously, and are the least likely to be a “rush hour Rambo”

https://www.grandviewoutdoors.com/gear/shooting/concealed-carry-permit-holders-law-abiding-citizens

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/t...e-gun-owners-are-least-likely-criminals-17355

https://www.dailywire.com/news/report-concealed-carry-permit-holders-are-most-law-aaron-bandler
Sponsored