Sponsored

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro
Thanks so much for the reply :). After reading your post I crawled underneath. I need to clean off some dirt to confirm what setting is established. Before I turned the switch I thought I should take a gander at instructions or a manual, but I can’t seem to find. Straightforward enough right?
Did you figure this out by chance? Is 1 the road setting?
Sponsored

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
@Tom Sellick I saw a video where Sheldon Brown said that setting 1 is the default road setting. I read that Pros were being delivered set at 2 however. It is strange that there is nothing in the manual about that though.

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro
@Tom Sellick I saw a video where Sheldon Brown said that setting 1 is the default road setting. I read that Pros were being delivered set at 2 however. It is strange that there is nothing in the manual about that though.
I think you are right! I saw that video. Now I just need to figure out which end of the dial should be pointing to 1. 😂😂. I think I have it. Just trying to find confirmation.

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
I think you are right! I saw that video. Now I just need to figure out which end of the dial should be pointing to 1. 😂😂. I think I have it. Just trying to find confirmation.
Yeah - that is not very clear and it should be marked better. In your picture my guess is that it is set to 3.

Tom Sellick

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Pro
Yeah - that is not very clear and it should be marked better. In your picture my guess is that it is set to 3.
Ok. That’s what I think too. I turned them in the other direction to 1. So hopefully I’m good.
Sponsored