Confirmed fitting roll bars?

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
I've never bought a roll bar in my life and I see a lot of universal fitting ones, which the word universal makes me nervous with anything.

Anyone know of or currently have any roll bars that fit the 2024? I got some real expensive lights collecting dust I'm itching to mount somewhere and a roll bar would be perfect for it, and I think a rollbar would really suit this truck too (although I'm not a fan of the trailhunter rollbar, too closed off. I want just steel tubes, old school design).
Sponsored

Visa_Declined

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Off Road
Old school roll bars used to bolt to the trucks frame, through the floor of the bed. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but those don't exist for the Tacoma, mostly because of it's composite bed. What they do make are chase racks, though the market hasn't yet caught up with the new model truck yet. Chase racks will use the Tacoma's bed rail system or bolt up high near the rails.

2024 Tacoma Confirmed fitting roll bars? 1581179385068

Dansflhti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Tacoma Sport,16 Mustang GT Conv,14 HD SG.
I've never bought a roll bar in my life and I see a lot of universal fitting ones, which the word universal makes me nervous with anything.

Anyone know of or currently have any roll bars that fit the 2024? I got some real expensive lights collecting dust I'm itching to mount somewhere and a roll bar would be perfect for it, and I think a rollbar would really suit this truck too (although I'm not a fan of the trailhunter rollbar, too closed off. I want just steel tubes, old school design).
An old guy I used to work with had a definition for universal fit....fits all, fits f___all.

OP
OP
Kielly

Kielly

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Sport+ 6M
An old guy I used to work with had a definition for universal fit....fits all, fits f___all.
Yup, that's kind've what I live by as well haha.

Old school roll bars used to bolt to the trucks frame, through the floor of the bed. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but those don't exist for the Tacoma, mostly because of it's composite bed. What they do make are chase racks, though the market hasn't yet caught up with the new model truck yet. Chase racks will use the Tacoma's bed rail system or bolt up high near the rails.

1581179385068.jpeg
That would be perfect minus that side grate! I figured there was no market for it yet, much like everything else I want, I'll just have to wait a little longer haha
Sponsored