Sponsored

Contacting Corporate Regarding QC and other issues

bitflogger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Offroad Long Bed
FWIW, taking the time to use the phone got me an actual incident # for the flaky firmware but the person on the phone agreed with me that the owner's manual is poor and he'd be bringing up our discovery, and he noted my comment on paint run.

I'm willing to bet the tone of our talk and being organized helped get the guy's understanding and his follow up. Even if I'm bothered I treat customer service and break/fix dialogs with a "How can I help you?" style or tone that often makes a difference.

OP
OP
inlandsmog

inlandsmog

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off Road Hybrid
FWIW, taking the time to use the phone got me an actual incident # for the flaky firmware but the person on the phone agreed with me that the owner's manual is poor and he'd be bringing up our discovery, and he noted my comment on paint run.

I'm willing to bet the tone of our talk and being organized helped get the guy's understanding and his follow up. Even if I'm bothered I treat customer service and break/fix dialogs with a "How can I help you?" style or tone that often makes a difference.
Yes Sir, I am in the automotive/industrial engine tech support field and beginning attitude goes a long way.