Sponsored

Customer Reviews and Installation Photos of TripleAliners' Floor Mats: What People Are Saying About TripleAliners

TripleAliners

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
Since the launch of our floor mats, we've received fantastic feedback and installation photos from our customers. We'd like to share them with you and expect more review pictures.

šŸŒ® Unlike many floor mats on the market that feature two separate pieces for the rear. We designed a single-piece rear mat and raised edges near the doors to expand coverage and enhance protection.
1722505791246-2z.jpg

Our mats are designed with non-slip spikes on the back to ensure stability and improve driving safety.
1722505834769-ka.png

In addition, the textures are designed by our designer who is inspired by elements of the Tacoma, which has been received as a favorite by many customers.
1722505874545-r3.png

šŸŒ® Customer Feedback:

1 ā€œGreat visually appealing protection!ā€
Floor mats!!!
Looks nicer than the factory originals, visually cool, more rigid, more coverageā€¦
& the bedliner has been another great addition. Bedliner material has non-slip grippy texture to it so your items in the back of the truck all right rolling around everywhere, they stay put! Items seem well built & should last.
As a tech in the automotive industry for 30+ years, I know garbage when I see it, this is not it. Company has been developing some pretty cool products as a whole! ---robert dimeglio

2 ā€œGreat coverage and good price!ā€
I won't add pics since there are already pictures of the mats. Good coverage to protect the carpet from rain, dirt, debris etc. Made from TPE so should be easier to clean than fully rubberized mats. Good price as well. Got tired to waiting on weathertech and tuxmat to start shipping there after 5.5 months of owning my 2024 Tacoma.--- Planoman

3 ā€˜ā€œBuy the set! Youll love them all! Bed mat, tailgate mat and floor matsā€
All were perfect fit. The floor mats are better than all major brands!!!. Loved the bed mat, just hope its tacky enough to hold loads in place vs the slick, stock plastic bed. The tailgate liner needed to be trimmed a bit to fit under the end cap, but that wasnt an issue at all. This trio is amazing for the 2024 Tacoma TRD Offroad--- Kyhunter

4 ā€œWas perfect fit they popped right in no problemsā€
I really like this product they fit perfectly couldnā€™t be happier--- scott bish

5 ā€œGreat.ā€
I had my concerns about it fitting exactly & putting it in myself I must say it looks great & fits exactly šŸ’Æ.--- Catherine Cura

For more details, simply enter it at checkout to enjoy 15% off on Floor Mats and all 2024 Tacoma products!
Thank you to everyone who shared their experience with TripleAliners. Your feedback helps us continue to improve!

image_12.jpg

image_7.jpg

1722507167153-bh.png

674f0a21-e428-4630-9402-a433eb8ba3ff.jpg

1722507226271-24.png

1722507520444-wu.png

...... expect more review pictures......
Sponsored

Last edited:

kaliforniaman

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
I bought the whole set. Front and back floor mats fit great! The bedliner and tailgate mat had problems. I sent an email to customer service, but I havenā€™t received a reply. I will post a full review with details, but want to give the manufacturer a chance to discuss the issue.

IMG_5438.jpeg

OP
OP
TripleAliners

TripleAliners

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
I bought the whole set. Front and back floor mats fit great! The bedliner and tailgate mat had problems. I sent an email to customer service, but I havenā€™t received a reply. I will post a full review with details, but want to give the manufacturer a chance to discuss the issue.

IMG_5438.jpeg
Thank you for your feedback. Not sure what the issue is, but please rest assured that we are committed to resolving it and ensuring everything meets your expectations.
Message sent

rchrds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trailhunter
But will they fit the trailhunter? The website says no.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TripleAliners

TripleAliners

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
But will they fit the trailhunter? The website says no.
Thanks for your question. Yes, the rear row won't fit the Hybrid, but the front row should fit perfectly

OP
OP
TripleAliners

TripleAliners

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
looks like that "tongue" is curling up
It was likely compressed by the packaging, but should return to its original shape after a few days of being laid flat or used

Baltimore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gen1.5 Highlander v6 AWD, gen4 Taco Ltd Max
@TripleAliners - Why won't the rear fit the hybrids? Is the floor contour different (thought it was identical, but just the bench walls have vents)? Can you elaborate on where/why they wouldn't fit a hybrid 2nd row?

Last edited:
OP
OP
TripleAliners

TripleAliners

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
@TripleAliners - Why won't the rear fit the hybrids? Is the floor contour different (thought it was identical, but just the bench walls have vents)? Can you elaborate on where/why they wouldn't fit a hybrid 2nd row?
Not sure if what Iā€™m saying is accurate, but the rear row floor mat does not fit properly over the Hybrid hump and is too large

Sponsored
OP
OP
TripleAliners

TripleAliners

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
I bought some and sent them back, not happy how they fit.
Sorry this product didn't meet your expectations. Looking forward to hearing about specific issues and your suggestions

Baltimore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gen1.5 Highlander v6 AWD, gen4 Taco Ltd Max
Not sure if what Iā€™m saying is accurate, but the rear row floor mat does not fit properly over the Hybrid hump and is too large
Have you all had a Hybrid to scan? Is there an ETA on a hybrid compatible rear?

OP
OP
TripleAliners

TripleAliners

ELITE Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma
Have you all had a Hybrid to scan? Is there an ETA on a hybrid compatible rear?
Not yet, actually still looking for a Hybrid to scan:sadface:
Sponsored