Sponsored

Excellent mods!

Yman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
I was getting fed up with the center console tray .:sadface:
Found this one that basically gives you the entire upper area. Has nice mats that are removeable for cleaning and holes for wire management.
Yeahhhh! It literally fits perfectly in there!!! Surprised at how much better this solution actually was for me.:rockon::rockon:
2024 Tacoma Excellent mods! 1718360994017
2024 Tacoma Excellent mods! 1718360976643
Sponsored

Last edited:

vfracer

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
Here is a link to the center console organizer I purchased on Amazon (fits and works well). It's a little different design (there are quite a few out there). I really like that door handle tray.

*edit* For some reason, hyper links aren't working right now. Do a search for:

CDEFG for 2024 Tacoma Center Console Organizer Tray Compatible with 2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD PreRunner/Limited/Trailhunter/TRD Pro/SR/ SR5 Accessories Middle Console Organizer Armrest Storage Box

Sponsored

Thomasr1950

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tacoma
I'm looking for door handle inserts other than Musology. Anyone bought another Brand? I see several on ebay but they ship from China. Shipping times are too slow.

Thomasr1950

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tacoma
I bought the Musology brand. They are very small, they aren't big enough hold anything, not even a pen. Don't even consider a cellphone. I'm disappointed in them.

SilverSurfer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I think Amazon and EBay are full of cheap Chinese garbage with silly made up company names. You’ll find the same crap under an array of gibberish names. I think they do this to avoid building negative feedback in any one brand before they simply list under a different gibberish name. If you dig, you’ll find the same Chinese manufacturer behind all these listings.

Thomasr1950

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Tacoma
What purpose do they serve. Other than filling the gap? Their not big enough for anything. I wasted my money!

Vidman

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Tundra,1967 chevelle, 1972 c-10 pro street
And they don’t care because they already have your money..
Sponsored