Sponsored

Jack points

keonigt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma
I just got my 2024 Tacoma Offroad. I tried searching online for the jack points for the new 4th gen tacoma but was unable to find them.

Where is the front jack point and rear jack point? and where is everyone putting the jack stands?
Sponsored

OP
OP

keonigt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma
I havenā€™t had to jack mine up yet. Does the owners manual say anything?
I just looked. Unfortunately, it doesn't contain information on front and rear jack points. It only points out to the jack points at the corners. I'm looking for front and rear jack points to make it easier when changing out wheel sets.

soupy1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Pre-Runner
I just looked. Unfortunately, it doesn't contain information on front and rear jack points. It only points out to the jack points at the corners. I'm looking for front and rear jack points to make it easier when changing out wheel sets.
I'm guessing you mean ones under the rear axle and under the frame to the rear of the front wheels. There are also 2 high lift jacking points under the back bumper though I'm not sure if they are on all models.
For the front, I'm hoping I can find some recovery points that could double as high lift jack points.

Edit: search the owners manual for "high lift" to find the jack points.
Sponsored