Lasfit Bed Liner -- review and installed photos

Ohski1

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
I received my @LASFIT bed liner/mat yesterday. While I’m happy with some features, there are a few aspects that I’m less enthusiastic about.
2024 Tacoma Lasfit Bed Liner -- review and installed photos IMG_7242.JPG

The material is solid—more plasticky than rubbery. I'm not sure how well it will hold up under heavy or rough hauling, but for my occasional trips to the hardware store and grocery store, it should be adequate. It has a nice texture and tackiness, though it’s not as thick or durable-looking as the OEM version. For my needs, though, it should work just fine.
2024 Tacoma Lasfit Bed Liner -- review and installed photos IMG_7244.JPG

I’m definitely not a fan of the large branding. I would have preferred something more subtle.
2024 Tacoma Lasfit Bed Liner -- review and installed photos IMG_7243.JPG

The fit is pretty good. I'll see if it improves over time with exposure to the Florida sun.
2024 Tacoma Lasfit Bed Liner -- review and installed photos IMG_7252.JPG

If you have a Bak MX4, the large drain tubes may hinder a snug fit against the bulkhead.
2024 Tacoma Lasfit Bed Liner -- review and installed photos IMG_7245.JPG

Another point to note is that the liner/mat slightly interferes with the storage panel door. It's not a major issue or a deal breaker, but I wanted to mention it.
2024 Tacoma Lasfit Bed Liner -- review and installed photos IMG_7253.JPG

Additionally, the liner/mat doesn’t include cutouts for the bed tie-downs, so I’ll likely need to cut or drill holes to accommodate them. It would have been preferable if the design had included these cutouts or mirrored the OEM layout.
2024 Tacoma Lasfit Bed Liner -- review and installed photos IMG_7248.JPG

2024 Tacoma Lasfit Bed Liner -- review and installed photos IMG_7247.JPG

Overall, I’m satisfied with this mat/liner, especially for the price.
Sponsored

Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I received my @LASFIT bed liner/mat yesterday. While I’m happy with some features, there are a few aspects that I’m less enthusiastic about.
IMG_7242.JPG

The material is solid—more plasticky than rubbery. I'm not sure how well it will hold up under heavy or rough hauling, but for my occasional trips to the hardware store and grocery store, it should be adequate. It has a nice texture and tackiness, though it’s not as thick or durable-looking as the OEM version. For my needs, though, it should work just fine.
IMG_7244.JPG

I’m definitely not a fan of the large branding. I would have preferred something more subtle.
IMG_7243.JPG

The fit is pretty good. I'll see if it improves over time with exposure to the Florida sun.
IMG_7252.JPG

If you have a Bak MX4, the large drain tubes may hinder a snug fit against the bulkhead.
IMG_7245.JPG

Another point to note is that the liner/mat slightly interferes with the storage panel door. It's not a major issue or a deal breaker, but I wanted to mention it.
IMG_7253.JPG

Additionally, the liner/mat doesn’t include cutouts for the bed tie-downs, so I’ll likely need to cut or drill holes to accommodate them. It would have been preferable if the design had included these cutouts or mirrored the OEM layout.
IMG_7248.JPG

IMG_7247.JPG

Overall, I’m satisfied with this mat/liner, especially for the price.

Greg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I got mine yesterday, agreed with everything you said.

Sponsored

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
Lasfit or a different manufacturer?
I got mine and I am so disappointed in them. The main reason I got one is I need anti-slip which they advertise for this. To me that's misleading. I'd already ordered them and they shipped out on Monday a day or two later. I'm going to return them and I have to eat the shipping cost for these both ways. It really sucks because I asked them directly about slippage and they said they were good for preventing that, in so many words.
If they had not already shipped out I would've canceled it after another member (Sorry, I forget who) the material wasn't good for preventing slipping around and if I really wanted something for that purpose the Tacoma OEM was rubber. That's what I'm gonna buy. That nice Lasfit fit isn't important to me. I really needed it to keep things from sliding around.
So keep this in mind if that's your main purpose for it besides protecting the bed floor.

This is the description from their website:
The anti-slip design is a fantastic feature. The ridge pattern keeps your items firmly in place, preventing them from sliding and potentially causing damage.
I didn't even take them out of the packaging after I put my hand in and felt the top of them. I knew damn right well they wasn't going to keep things from sliding around.

OP
OP
Ohski1

Ohski1

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
I got mine and I am so disappointed in them. The main reason I got one is I need anti-slip which they advertise for this. To me that's misleading. I'd already ordered them and they shipped out on Monday a day or two later. I'm going to return them and I have to eat the shipping cost for these both ways. It really sucks because I asked them directly about slippage and they said they were good for preventing that, in so many words.
If they had not already shipped out I would've canceled it after another member (Sorry, I forget who) the material wasn't good for preventing slipping around and if I really wanted something for that purpose the Tacoma OEM was rubber. That's what I'm gonna buy. That nice Lasfit fit isn't important to me. I really needed it to keep things from sliding around.
So keep this in mind if that's your main purpose for it besides protecting the bed floor.

This is the description from their website:
The anti-slip design is a fantastic feature. The ridge pattern keeps your items firmly in place, preventing them from sliding and potentially causing damage.
I didn't even take them out of the packaging after I put my hand in and felt the top of them. I knew damn right well they wasn't going to keep things from sliding around.
That’s a bummer. I found it had enough “tack/antislip” for my needs. Where did you order from where you had to pay for shipping?

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
That’s a bummer. I found it had enough “tack/antislip” for my needs. Where did you order from where you had to pay for shipping?

Directly from Lasfit. That's their return policy if it's not because of a product defect.

OP
OP
Ohski1

Ohski1

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport
Directly from Lasfit. That's their return policy if it's not because of a product defect.
That’s messed up. You would’ve been better off buying from Amazon in that case. I’d message their customer service and see if they’ll work with you. Shouldn’t have to pay shipping both ways.
Sponsored