Sponsored

rkohlerbend

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 iForce Max Limited
These look awesome and are much cheaper than Weathertech (who don't have a 2024 product yet.) That said, the rears for the hybrid don't fit according to Lasfit.
Sponsored

Ticka

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD-Sport
Mine just arrived this morning - having them sit out in the heat for a bit and then installing. Great feel - looking forward to getting them installed.

gondem07

First Name
Demetrio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Got my @LASFIT mats yesterday. I am very impressed of the fit and quality. Very good coverage and protection. The bed mat was folded when I got it but quickly flattened out in the Arizona heat.

I had recently purchased the husky liners. The quality of the Lasfit is equal or better. I returned my husky lines as these are better and less expensive!

Let me know any questions you have.

IMG_4718.jpeg

IMG_4717.jpeg

IMG_4715.jpeg

IMG_4714.jpeg

IMG_4713.jpeg

IMG_4716.jpeg

IMG_4722.jpeg
Nice. Getting mine in tomorrow. I ordered the OE Toyota Mat, I wonder how it compares. I like how it goes up on the sides but I wonder about water drainage. Ill see how good the OE Mat is, and worst case scenario return the OE Mat and end up getting this one. The only thing about the Inside Mats if that I with the logo was not so prevalent. Look nice tho. and for the price cant complain.

OP
OP
Duce95

Duce95

First Name
Big Deezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Offroad
Nice. Getting mine in tomorrow. I ordered the OE Toyota Mat, I wonder how it compares. I like how it goes up on the sides but I wonder about water drainage. Ill see how good the OE Mat is, and worst case scenario return the OE Mat and end up getting this one. The only thing about the Inside Mats if that I with the logo was not so prevalent. Look nice tho. and for the price cant complain.
I have a feeling you will be returning the OEM mats for the Lasfit. The OEM this year is nothing like previous years. They really skimped out in 2024

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
If you want rubber non slip you really need the OE Toyota one. Any that are made from the TPE or whatever it is called will not be grippy. I tried 2 different ones and returned them both. Both made from the TPE. I needed truly non slip and none of those were any better than the bed by itself.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll find out Thursday when they get here. Fast shipping. Ordered yesterday and they shipped out today.
Sponsored

Last edited: