Sponsored

Muslogy Auto

BASIC Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
So, there's no 2024 Mud Guard product on the Muslogy link. How did you make the purchase?
Unfortunately Muslogy's mud flaps are out of stock currently. I will make an update when it's available again! Please join Muslogy community to get more info about Muslogy's products and enjoy an exclusive discount
Sponsored

Muslogy Auto

BASIC Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
OP
OP

JHTeacher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport 4x4 (Blue Crush)
Wondering if our screws work on the front holes? can they be installed into the holes for the front?
Wondering if our screws work on the front holes? can they be installed into the holes for the front?
I tested that this morning for you when I switched some of the screws from a rear mud guard for the factory bolts on a front mud guard and they do indeed work for installation. The only difference I see is that the original bolts are slightly thicker than than the screws, but the screws can be used for installation of the front mud guards.

Muslogy Auto

BASIC Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
I tested that this morning for you when I switched some of the screws from a rear mud guard for the factory bolts on a front mud guard and they do indeed work for installation. The only difference I see is that the original bolts are slightly thicker than than the screws, but the screws can be used for installation of the front mud guards.
Good to know! Thank you so much again for your support

OldTimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport 2wd
Installed on my TRD Sport Today. Excellent fit and look like the OEM offered by Toyota. Worth the $40 I paid on Amazon.

For reference:

Front set are 5 inches below the lowest part of rocker panel at mounting point and Rear set are 6 inches lower. I was unable to find any OEM on the 23 Tacomas on the lot at a local dealer, but a Tundra had Mud Guards, and these are one inch lower.

I understand Muslogy was going for the OEM look, but I would prefer that they not taper, would be about an inch wider and inch or two lower to provide a bit better coverage.

Sponsored

NoCa95862

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Sport Bronze Oxide
Unfortunately Muslogy's mud flaps are out of stock currently. I will make an update when it's available again! Please join Muslogy community to get more info about Muslogy's products and enjoy an exclusive discount
How about a time frame for availability?
Sponsored