My order timeline so far, will update as it goes

evlfred

First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tundra Plat
9/13 2023 placed deposit of $1K for first iForce Max Limited preferably Bronze Oxide

9/14/24 got impatient so dealer offered to trade for one with $5K of crap on it including brake light flashers and TRD off road wheels (passed)

9/27/24 a truck came in to stock at a nearby dealer with pretty much everything but the interior color I wanted, asked about refunding deposit. Two hours later BAM! they have one they can get that will be built around the end of October I can add whatever PIO I want and it's the color combination I desired. Defined the options (Bed scene lighting, spray in liner, bed step, winter mats, lit emblem) and they sent a built sheet over once they were confirmed.

9/28/24 wait... start the arduous process of removing all the vinyl business logos from the Tundra to sell it..
2024 Tacoma My order timeline so far, will update as it goes FD6BF42A-AB40-40BE-89F5-643130492E3B_1_105_c
Sponsored

Last edited:

Trailcat

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailhunter (reserved)
Good luck! Nice that your dealer finally decided to work with you. To give you some idea, my Trailhunter was built on 9/3 and is still at the port in Mexico waiting for a boat (as of today, 10/9). I'm still holding to the hope that it'll get here by the end of this month, but that window is closing quick.