Sponsored

RobMotive

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-road
Hello everyone. New to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I have a 2023 TRD Off-road and plan on trading for the 2024 Trail Hunter when it’s available. You may have seen me on YT under the same name. I am a full time YouTuber for all things Tacoma. I look forward to being a part of the community! Thanks for the add👍

2024 Tacoma New Member IMG_5040
Sponsored

StreeTaco

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
Welcome Rob,, yes, I’ve seen your nearly daily videos and find them entertaining. I know You’ve already seen it though, but your 2024 Tacoma pricing video has spawned an entire thread dedicated to arguing about if the information given was true and reliable. Use this as your platform to say Nay to the Naysayers.

OP
OP
RobMotive

RobMotive

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-road
Welcome Rob,, yes, I’ve seen your nearly daily videos and find them entertaining. I know You’ve already seen it though, but your 2024 Tacoma pricing video has spawned an entire thread dedicated to arguing about if the information given was true and reliable. Use this as your platform to say Nay to the Naysayers.
Thanks for the welcome. I did see the thread and find the comments entertaining as well! As with my channel, I never post anything that I do not believe to be true. I’ll have to let my reputation stand for itself. Proof will be when Toyota finally (hopefully soon) releases their information 👍

BTundra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Thanks for the welcome. I did see the thread and find the comments entertaining as well! As with my channel, I never post anything that I do not believe to be true. I’ll have to let my reputation stand for itself. Proof will be when Toyota finally (hopefully soon) releases their information 👍
Looks like your source let you down

Sponsored

tacotac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Hilarious to read this after price was officially announced and you turned out completely wrong.

Teufel Taco

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tacoma
Hilarious to read this after price was officially announced and you turned out completely wrong.
He rolled the dice. If he’s right, he’s a hero and probably gets a lot more subscribers. If he’s wrong, he gets the scarlet letter. Prior consensus was he is nothin but a click bait wannabe. Dude rolled snake eyes and will forever be known as the clown with no credibility. Oh well, life goes on.
Sponsored