Sponsored

NYTOP Aluminum Hybrid Bumper

taco4moro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD ORP
My truck is a daily driver and weekend overlander. It will see mostly fire/gravel roads and I don't intend to rock crawl unless absolutely necessary, I'm focused on keeping the weight as light as possible while providing maximum protection and utility, all while maintaining an OEM+ aesthetic.

This aluminum bumper is a direct replacement for the plastic lower valance I changed to silver in my previous thread. Made from 1/4 inch 5052 aluminum, it weighs about 25 lbs, making them 15-20 lbs lighter than their steel counterpart. The recovery points remain steel and bolt on directly to the frame and bumper beam, while the aluminum bumper bolts on the recovery points, providing additional protection to the front end.

It is powder-coated in a beautiful metallic silver finish that matches the aluminum TRD skid plate, it's design stays within oem styling without blocking airflow through the engine bay.

Installation was very easy and straightforward; I did it by myself in 3 hours, no cutting or trimming is required, everything mounted with existing hardware and fit perfectly into place.

Overall very impressed with the quality and think it's a perfect solution for what I need.

instagram: @trdmoro
nytopaluminumbumper-100.jpg
nytopaluminumbumper-103.jpg
nytopaluminumbumper-106.jpg
nytopaluminumbumper-107.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Pootklopp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronze Oxide TRD OR
I hope they gave you a discount or something because those are some professional looking shots haha. Looks great and not as expensive as I thought it would be based on some of there other offerings.

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma iForce Max
I hope they gave you a discount or something because those are some professional looking shots haha. Looks great and not as expensive as I thought it would be based on some of there other offerings.
I was thinking the same think. As someone who has a LOT of high end photo gear perhaps I should sell some to get this piece.

OP
OP
taco4moro

taco4moro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD ORP
I was thinking the same think. As someone who has a LOT of high end photo gear perhaps I should sell some to get this piece.
Spent a lot of time with cameras in a previous career, now I can't NOT take good photos 🤣
Sponsored