Sponsored

Part Sequence(s) for ARB Bed Rack HD Kit w/ Molle Panels

trailhunger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TH
Word has it the TH sport bars can be can be converted to an HD bed rack but you need to ditch the smaller molle panels and the back pillar bracing. So basically, you'd have the cab-side frame and build back from there.

Found this, looks like a miss-print on *for* which should read 4 molle panels: https://autoparts.elkgrovetoyota.co...ck-hd-kit-for-molle-panels-6ft-bed-pt9893524d

link below if you can complete the bed rack. Curious if parted-out cheaper vs. the quoted $3500 on Toyota's accessory pages This might* grease the skids for buyers to pickup the sport bar. I'm getting rid of mine as well for GFC.

IMO the value of the sport bar for most people is the cab-side frame component - if true it can become an assemblage of the HD bed rack. The rest is scrap value. Unless of course you find a gen 4 owner who loves the look of that roll bar and wants to sacrifice the tonneau cover. Can't have both, Joe Dirt....

2024 Tacoma Part Sequence(s) for ARB Bed Rack HD Kit w/ Molle Panels 2024-tacoma-with-full-arb-bed-rack-v0-eki2gdcw6zyb1
Sponsored

wolfpackwest

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Trailhunter
Think you're onto something. I found this part #, which based off the product description, almost appears to be the entire bed rack system ("holds 200lbs"); there are different part #'s for JUST the Molle panels, based on whether you need them for the 5ft or 6ft config. I have an appt to bring my TH to the dealer for service this Friday, and will ask them more about the part # and if they can tell me what all it comes with. For ~$300, I'm tempted to just order it and see what it comes with.

Part #: PT989-3524C

Link: https://autoparts.totoyota.com/products/product/bed-rack-hd-kit-for-molle-panels-5ft-bed-pt9893524c