Sponsored

PNW Trailhunter Port of Portland QC HOLD - 10/01/2024

RESQCAT

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma Trailhunter, 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee (very modified!)
If anybody has a 2024 Tacoma non-hybrid, I accidentally ordered the WeatherTech 2d row floor mats. They will not fit my Trailhunter since it is a hybrid.

It costs as much as I paid to ship them back. So does anybody in the Seattle area want them?
Sponsored

Tacoma nut

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma SR5
Oh nice. Thats definitely a hard to find color! I had a deposit on the TH but released it yesterday, so if you wanna switch……you can. Should be delivered this month
After calling the Port of Portland number from your past posts, I Found out my truck has been build, but is waiting in the Port to get Shipped to Benicia , CA. There , it will be loaded on to a Union Pacific train to Portland. My questions to you is how long did it take the build date to when you where given noticed that the truck left the Mexico factory?

OP
OP
Lets_Taco_Bout_It

Lets_Taco_Bout_It

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronze Oxide Trailhunter
After calling the Port of Portland number from your past posts, I Found out my truck has been build, but is waiting in the Port to get Shipped to Benicia , CA. There , it will be loaded on to a Union Pacific train to Portland. My questions to you is how long did it take the build date to when you where given noticed that the truck left the Mexico factory?
I actually don't know that. I didn't purchase the truck before it was built. My dealership had a "no deposits/waitlist" policy so I wasn't able to track the timeline or origin of the truck.

I'm glad you were able to get some answers though!