Sponsored

Reserved truck listed for less on dealer website

Muckle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
I have a TRD OR w/ Premium Package reserved through a dealership. Agreed to price was $53,990, reserved with a nonrefundable $500 deposit that would be given back to me upon purchase of the truck.

I located the truck on the dealer website and it is listed for $500 less than my quoted price. Is this normal? An error? Any way to take advantage of this to get it for the price listed on the website?

2024 Tacoma Reserved truck listed for less on dealer website 1719529392082-am

2024 Tacoma Reserved truck listed for less on dealer website 1719529261827-2o
Sponsored

maxx075

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Off Road
Just taking a stab in the dark, but it could be a college/military discount that they like to throw in there that only applies if your eligible.

Or it could be legit. I would call and ask. The dealership that I bought mine from did take 500 right off the top, no questions asked.

TacoChip

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 SR5
I sell cars and this happens all of the time. Dealers adjust website pricing at the end of the month to hit quotas etc… Anything showing on the website gets those across the board adjustments unless they take the time to change the status and make it not show up online. Just tell them you want the website price. They should honor that. It may even be less by the time it comes in. If so, tell them you want that price.
Sponsored