Sponsored

SiriusXM deletion?

Miqie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 TRD Sport-Bronze oxide
Like most others on here, I got a 3 month trial of Sirius with my 2024. The trial has now lapsed because I'm fine with Spotify. How do I delete the Sirius stations from the infotainment screen? Anything I do, the 'subscribe to Sirius' box pops up.
Sponsored

Delirious

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Off-Road
To remove items from your Library, simply tap the check mark icon on the content page.
Or select Library in the navigation bar, click on the content you want to remove, then tap the check mark icon on that content page.

Kjc

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma OR
This would be awesome if we could get rid of the stuff we do to use..
For me I never will use Amazon or Apple music but still have to scroll through it when using the steering wheel controls

rchrds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Trailhunter
To remove items from your Library, simply tap the check mark icon on the content page.
Or select Library in the navigation bar, click on the content you want to remove, then tap the check mark icon on that content page.
Ohhhh- gotta go do this- thanks!

syrade

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4th gen tacoma TRD offroad
I'm still lost cant figure out where to go, got any pictures or video?
Sponsored