Sponsored

Softex Boulder Interior - not only elusive but MIA!

Baltimore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gen1.5 Highlander v6 AWD, gen4 Taco Ltd Max
I'm curious if anyone out there has the Softex Boulder interior. If so, chime in and share some photos.

Supposedly this color option was reserved for the Limited Hybrid.

I had an impossible time locating the trim-exterior-interior combo I wanted, but did. The only catch? Now that the truck delivered to the dealer, we can see the interior color was changed! 🤔

When we look online, the virtual build still reports as Boulder, but the electronic window sticker now states Graphite. And sure enough, pictures from the dealer show the seats are more a white/cream single tone color than the two-tone brown.

The dealer was equally confused and started looking around and shared that every truck labeled with Softex Boulder appears to have shipped with Graphite instead (I have not gone digging in the configurator inventory to confirm or refute this).

Any others have this experience? Please share!
(As well as any photos of Softex Boulder or Graphite in person)
Sponsored

WKTJR1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Toyota Tacoma iForce Max
My sticker just became available today, and I checked. Same issue: the sticker says graphite, but the website shows Boulder. Really? While this isn’t a deal breaker, it’s very annoying, as I’ve had a series of black interiors for literally decades and was looking forward to something different.

EDIT: I looked around the website, and when using the KissMyGrits download, I noticed that "graphite" isn't listed as an interior color, even though it appears on the sticker. It's not black, so I'm okay with it.

Last edited:
First Name
Marshall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Tacoma Prerunner
My Limited finally arrived last month and I have the same experience: Celestial Silver with Graphite interior. The Softex color is a slightly grayish white with the dark wood grain dash trim. I like the colors though. Color scheme is much like I was considering if I had ordered a Rivian R1T Instead. The turbo 4 cyl is very responsive and I now have just under 800 miles break-in on the speedo.
2024 Tacoma Softex Boulder Interior - not only elusive but MIA! 1725981096600-zy
Sponsored