Steps for rock sliders on TRD PRO?

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra, 2022 Corolla Hybrid, 2022 RAV4 XSE
Hey @MT-Taco those look perfect, I picked up my Pro today and I definitely want some kind of steps. I remembered seeing those, but they were not in the Toyota accessory listing when I added accessories. They give you solid looking rock rails and steps that would not be in the way.

What brand are they and where did you get them?
Super easy install, instructions are all you need + maybe a step bit? I had 1 hole on the passenger side that was off by about 1/8 inch.

https://rcimetalworks.com/

https://www.tacoma4g.com/forum/threads/rci-rock-sliders-installed.6472/
Sponsored

TacoFreak

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma TRD Pro
Thanks for that link @MT-Taco. I assume that yours are the standard 20 degree ones?

I might consider not getting the tread plate. Is that something that you add to the slider or is it part of the slider if you select it?

MT-Taco

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tundra, 2022 Corolla Hybrid, 2022 RAV4 XSE
Thanks for that link @MT-Taco. I assume that yours are the standard 20 degree ones?

I might consider not getting the tread plate. Is that something that you add to the slider or is it part of the slider if you select it?
5 degree top plates are optional

Wighty

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 TRD Off Road
The wife is 5 feet tall so I need to put running boards my 2024 TRD Pro. I like the look of the rock sliders but my guess is that they need to come off to add running board. I would love it if there was a kit to clamp a step to the rock rails. What are my options? I don't "off Road" so don't really need rock rails.

20240813_172458.jpg
I think I'm going with the GoRhino electric running boards. They look like the factory nerf bars when they're tucked up.

Sponsored

YourOnlineHero

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner
Just ordered the RCI Rock Sliders for my TRD PRO. Looking forward to taking off the stock ones for some actual rock sliders. From the few pics I’ve seen in the forums, these actually look really clean.

Sponsored

YourOnlineHero

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner
@YourOnlineHero I ordered those last week too. I like the smooth, clean look of these and I want sliders, not what came on our trucks.

BTW do you have your truck now?
Truck is officially being delivered to my place at 4pm tomorrow! Super stoked will post pictures