Sponsored

Tacoma VIN Allocation Tracking / Delivery Timeline / Quality Inspection (QC) Hold Status

Maple Man

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tacoma Sport
I can't track Canadian trucks but I did look it up in our service lane portal and the DCM went active on 3/7 if that helps.
Thanks for the info. I, like many others, keep getting my delivery pushed by two weeks at a time. It seems there is no way to get info for shipping to Canada. At what stage does the DCM go liove? is this at the factory when build is complete? Thanks

BigJace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford PIU
Hey Steve, I hope you'll be able to give me more information than my dealer did. The vin I have is 3TMLB5JNXRM002864. Should be for a Limited. But this is off of the dealer's website, i just remember him telling me this one was mine.

rsmi185

First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma SR5
Morning Steve!
Any chance you could take a look at this one? VIN: 3TYKB5FN4RT002013
Thanks again!

Volsfan23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Hi. I don't know if you said you couldn't see ones in the southeast or if you just can't get as much info on them. If you can see them, mine's 3TYLE5JN1RT005325. Thank you.

Sponsored

cuechairo

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(TBD) 2024 Tacoma TRD OR
Has anyone seen their truck move to the sold tab on the speadsheed, and simultaneously disappear from toyota.com/search-inventory? @Trainer Steve Clifford tracked mine yesterday and it was still showing at the GST VPC, but it has shown and still does show an estimated arrival of 3/20... So now i'm wondering if it actually is arriving tomorrow.

Is this a sign that my truck might be arriving? Waiting on a response from the Dealership right now...

Nedloh227

First Name
Holden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Tacoma Limited
Has anyone seen their truck move to the sold tab on the speadsheed, and simultaneously disappear from toyota.com/search-inventory? @Trainer Steve Clifford tracked mine yesterday and it was still showing at the GST VPC, but it has shown and still does show an estimated arrival of 3/20... So now i'm wondering if it actually is arriving tomorrow.

Is this a sign that my truck might be arriving? Waiting on a response from the Dealership right now...
So I picked mine up yesterday and the same thing happened. The dealer couldnt find the truck in the system but then looked outside and it was there! Arrived a week early.

cuechairo

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(TBD) 2024 Tacoma TRD OR
So I picked mine up yesterday and the same thing happened. The dealer couldnt find the truck in the system but then looked outside and it was there! Arrived a week early.
That's awesome. Fingers crossed!

HeelerSteeler

First Name
JS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Tacoma 2024 Tacoma
Steve, I've had mine out in the system since late December. No one can tell me anything. Can
you tell me anything on this one: 3TYKB5FN9RT000421

Sponsored